Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the Scorecard for all candidates that appeared for the Prelims examination on 12th & 19th October 2019. IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 is looking to hire 4336 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Find the direct link to download your IBPS PO Score Card/Marksheet for prelims in the article below. LATEST IBPS PO Prelims Marksheet Update: IBPS PO Score Card 2019 is announced. Official Notice for the release of the Score Card updated on the official IBPS website. Click on the below link to know the Prelims scorecard. Candidates that cleared the prelims exam will be called for the Mains exam that is to be conducted on 30th November 2019.
Direct Link to check IBPS PO Prelims Marks
IBPS PO Score Card 2019
The IBPS PO Prelims Result was declared on 1st November. The IBPS PO Score Card 2019 for the Prelims exam will be released on 8th November 2019.
- The scorecard will help you analyze your examination and will contain the sectional as well as overall marks secured by you.
- IBPS PO Cut Off marks for Prelims has not bee released yet. The Cut Off Marks for Prelims examination will be released along with the scorecard.
- Candidates who will clear the Mains exam will be called for a final round of face to face Interviews.
How to Download the IBPS PO Score Card 2019?
The Direct Link to Download the IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard will be updated today.
- Visit the official website
- Click on CWE PO/MT.
- Find the Score Card link for IBPS PO Mains exam.
- Enter your login credentials to view the mark sheet.
- Download your IBPS PO Pre Exam Scorecard and make sure you review your marks in each section.
What Information is Mentioned on the IBPS PO 2019 Scorecard?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the scorecard for prelims exam displaying the number of marks scored in each section.
- The IBPS PO Prelims 2019 Scorecard will display the marks scored by the candidates in English, Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Scorecard will also display the Prelims Cut Off Marks along with the marks obtained by each candidate.
- Maximum Marks that can be achieved will also be displayed on the scorecard.
Have a look at the Scorecard for IBPS PO Mains Exam to get an idea about the information mentioned on the official scorecard. The IBPS PO Prelims Exam Scorecard will be released in a similar pattern.
What is Normalization in IBPS PO Exam?
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection normalizes the result marks. What this really means is that IBPS balances the different difficulty levels in multiple shifts of the exam.
- This is done to make the Result fair for those students whose slot was exceptionally difficult.
IBPS PO Normalization helps to make the entire recruitment process fair to all students.
IBPS PO Result 2019
The IBPS PO Prelims Result PDF was released on 1st November 2019. The Mains exam will be conducted on 30th November 2019 & The result for the Mains test will be released in December 2019. We wish you Good Luck!