“The only thing standing between you and your goal is your will power”
Have you ever noticed the curiosity of the students when they get a new notice about an examination which is round the corner? They get extremely nervous as well as excited to get an idea of what it is. Attention all the IBPS PO aspirants, we have something note- worthy for all the IBPS PO aspirants.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards on the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in for CWE PO/ MT VI. Please note that the last date for downloading the call letter is 8th October 2016. The date of the examination is not decided or finalized yet. But, November or October are expected to be the tentative dates.
Steps to be followed to download the admit card:
- Please visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the link which says “Download call letter for CWE PO/ MT VI”
- You can see a new page open in front of you
- Please enter your registration number and password, DOB ( in the format of dd- mm- yy) at the necessary places
- Please download the admit card and store it safely
The candidates will be selected based on two subsequent phases of the examination:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Note: The candidates those who will manage to clear the preliminary examination will only be able to sit for the mains exam.
- Call letter available for pre-exam training: September 23, 2016
- Last date for call letter download for pre-exam training: October 8, 2016
- Pre-exam training: October 3, 2016 to October 8, 2016
- Call letter/admit card download for preliminary exam: October, 2016
- Tentative dates of online prelims exam: October 16, 22 and 23, 2016
- Prelims result: November, 2016
- Download of call letter/admit card for online mains exam: November, 2016
- Tentative dates of online mains exam: November 20, 2016
- Mains result: December, 2016
List of banks participating in IBPS PO 2016:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank.
Stay connected for more updates. We wish you good luck!