Tips for preparing each section asked in SBI Clerk Exam
- For preparing SBI Clerk Exam 2016 English Section, you must practice comprehensions and passages a lot. One can practice online English paper for SBI clerk. You must take English mock tests and learn grammar concepts from books of different publishers and from online study material.
- SBI Clerk Exam reasoning section need understanding of tricks and techniques for solving questions without wasting time. Work on your own tricks; practice new concepts daily from both the online and offline sources.
- Computer knowledge required for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 can be gained from books of 6th till 12th standard. You can refer magazines that are published by Government agencies on weekly and monthly basis.
- A strong General Knowledge section asked in SBI Clerk Exam 2016 is an essential thing. So, you must never miss current affairs and news. You must read news papers such as The Hindu, The Economics Times and The Times of India.
You can get subscriptions of various weekly General Knowledge magazines that are meant solely for the SBI Clerk Exam.
- Financial Knowledge required for SBI Clerk Exam can be gained by previous year journals and current year’s daily basis updates.
Get updates and information from News channels; especially Finance news, Radio, and from the Newspapers.
- SBI Clerk Exam 2016 Mathematical or, aptitude section requires practice and understanding of problems. You must grab 8th to 10th standard Mathematics books to practice and learn all required formulas and basic topics.
Try to fix time slot for this section and solve questions within it.
For more info on SBI Clerk 2016 Exam, Visit: https://www.toprankers.com/exams/sbi-clerk-2016-syllabus/