Bank of Maharashtra released notification and invited online applications for the selection into Probationary Officers and Clerks in August. A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied and appeared for the exam.
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released the result of the online written exam for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-1 (PGDBF) Project-2016-17 and Recruitment of Clerical post which was held on 28th October and 26th October 2016 respectively.
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Officer in JMGS – I
- Clerks in Law and Agriculture Department
Total Number of Vacacies:
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra BOM PO & Clerk Result 2016
- Candidates visit the official website of BOM.
- Navigate Current Openings -> Careers -> Recruitment.
- Find the link to check written examination marks for the Bank of Maharashtra 201
- Enter the relevant details – Registration Number , Date of Birth and Post Name to view the result.
- Download and Print the result for future use.
You will get the below link for the Result :
Bank of Maharashtra also conducted other recruitment exams for Probationary Officers in JMGS -1 PGBDF post, Scale II & III officers and security officers. BOM has released the list of candidates who are selected under these recruitments. For security officers, there will be no interview while for Probationary Officers in JMGS -1 PGBDF post and Scale II & III officers, final selection will be based on the interview.
Stay tuned with our website for more updates related to Bank of Maharashtra and other exams. Till then, Practice and Prosper!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- IPPB Officer Scale 1 (Asst Manager) Mock Test