Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released notifications for call letters for post of PO- JMGS- I (PGDBF) interview. The examination of BOM PO- JMGS- I (PGDBF) was held in the month of October 2016. The official commencement of the call letters is from 13th of January 2017. Bank of Maharashtra is one of the most popular private sector banks and every year lakhs of students aspire to set up a career in BOM centres across India.
IBPS SO (IT & Marketing) Mock Test Series - Attempts now!
Bank of Maharashtra PO- JMGS- I (PGDBF) Interview Call Letters Released: Steps to download the call letters
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter the credentials required i.e. registration number and date of birth in the respective boxes.
- Go through the drop down box displayed against ‘Select Post’ and select ‘Probationary Officers (PGDBF) in JMGS- I’.
- Enter the captcha code correctly.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. If you have not followed the correct approach of have not entered the correct details, click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- Download the call letter. Take a hard copy or print out and keep it for further uses.
Stay tuned for more updates. All the best!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- RRB NTPC Test Series
- IBPS SO Test Series
- RBI Assistant Mock Test 2016
- NIACL AO Mains Mock Tests
- UP Police SI Mock Test
- IPPB Officer Test Series