Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card – Find the direct link to download Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card 2017.
Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card
BoB has released the Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card recently. And you can find the direct link to download your admit card below. All you need is the registration number and password to do so. The BoB SO exam will be conducted on 7th January 2018. Let us see some other important details at first.
BoB SO Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt.
How to Download Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card
- First of all, click on the direct link given above to download the BoB SO call letter.
- Then, enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password to login.
- Finally, download the BoB SO admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy
- Head – Credit Risk – 1 Vacancy
- Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management – 1 Vacancy
- IT Security – 5 Vacancy
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 2 Vacancy
- Treasury – Product Sales – 20 Vacancy
- Finance/Credit (MMG/S – III) – 40 Vacancy
- Finance/Credit (MMG/S – II) – 140 Vacancy
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – 3 Vacancy
- Trade Finance – 50 Vacancy
- Security – 15 Vacancy
- Sales – 150 Vacancy
Bank of Baroda SO Selection Process
To be selected as a Specialist Officer in Bank of Baroda, you have to qualify the Online Test first. After that, you have to sit for the Psychometric Test/Group Discussion and Interview as decided by the exam authorities.