Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Constable – Apply here for a total of 5390 vacancies at in Rajasthan State Police Recruitment 2017. Last date for filling up the online form for Rajasthan Police Constable has been extended.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Constable Vacancies
Rajasthan State Police has recently invited applications for the posts of Constables invarious departments. This recruitment drive is open for a total of 5,390 vacancies. This could be a golden oppurtunity for all the aspirants who want their career in Rajasthan Police as constable. If being in the Police Force and serving the citizens of India interests you, then apply now! The application process starts on 23rd October 2017 & last date to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment has been extended now form 21st November 2017 to 30th November 2017. Read this full article on Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Last date extended to know more important details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure & how to apply.
Important Exam Dates – Rajasthan Police Recruitment
|23rd October 2017|
|30th November 2017|
|Last day to pay
|21st November 2017|
Note: The total number of vacancies in Rajasthan Police Recruitment for constables is 5390.
Latest News: Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Last date to fill up the online form has been extended. You can now fill the online form up to 30th November 2017. Hurry up! If you have missed the chance, click on the direct link to apply and secure your future now!
- District Police – You should have passed Matriculation from any recognized board.
- RAC Battalion – You should have passed eighth standard from any recognized board.
- Telecommunication – You should have passed 10+2 with Maths & Physics as one of your subjects from any recognized board.
- Constables (General/Operator/Band) –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
- Constable (Drivers) –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- MaximumAge – 26 Years
- SC/ST/OBC/Women – 5 Years
- Relatives of Policemen martyred on duty – 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – Up to 42 years of Age
- If you want to apply for Constable General, then there will be a written test (format is mentioned above) plus physical fitness test.
- Constable Driver Post – There will be written test, physical fitness test and a skill test.
- For Constable Band, there will be physical fitness test and a skill test.
- For the first two years of probation, fixed remuneration of Rs. 7900/- will be paid.
- Later the pay scale would be 5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-.
- For General/OBC – Rs. 400
- For SC/ST/ – RS. 350
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Constable
- Click on the Link (Active from 23rd October 2017 to 30th November 2017) to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment.
- Fill up the Application form carefully.
- Upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the form.
- Make the payments.
- Alternately, you can also fill up the application form from their Official Website.
- Follow steps 2 to 5.
- Take out the Print out of the form for future reference.
All the best!