IDBI Bank has released notifications for call letters for ‘IDBI Bank PO PGDBF call letters for Pre Exam Training (PET) 2016- 17’. IDBI has put forward a golden opportunity for dynamic and young students who aspire to have a good career in banking. The eligible students will undergo a course of 1 year in ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” in the Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. The course will comprise of 9 months of coaching at MGES, Bengaluru along with 3 months of internship at branches of IDBI bank.
Click for FREE IDBI Bank PGBDF (PO) Mock test
IDBI Bank PGDBF 2016-17: Important Dates
- Call letters download: Commencement- 27th December 2016
- Call letters download: Last Date- 29th December 2016
- Date of examination- 3rd February 2017
IDBI Bank PGDBF 2016-17: Highlights of IDBI Bank PO PGDBF Pre Exam Training (PET) 2016- 17
- IDBI would arrange free non- residential Pre Exam Training (PET) for interested SC/ ST/ OBC candidates whoever is interested for a period of 6 days. The dates would be 23rd January 2017 to 29th January 2017 (excluding 26th January 2017).
- PET would be conducted in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Madurai, Mangalore, Rajkot, Ranchi, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam and Thiruvananthapuram.
Stay tuned for more updates. Good luck!