On 11 May 2016 Forbes magazine released the list of the Most Powerful People in the Financial World.
• The only Indian in the list is Uday Kotak, the CEO of the Kotak Mahindra Bank.
• He is ranked 33rd in the list
• He has a net worth of 7.1 billion dollars and oversees assets worth 34.6 billion dollars.
• The list has been topped by Stephen Schwarzman of Blackstone Group
• Next on the list is David Tepper of Appaloosa Management and Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan Chase & Co.
• Stephen Schwarzman is the CEO of Blackstone Group, the world’s biggest private equity firm.
• David Teppere is the CEO of Appaloosa Management.
• Jamie Dimon is the CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co, America’s largest bank.
The candidates on the list were judged on net worth, assets under management or overseen, three-year track records and influence on markets.