Videocon d2h ties up with Vodafone m-pesa where the former’s customers can recharge their d2h service using Vodafone m-pesa. In addition, the 1,20,000+ Vodafone m-pesa CashIn points will also accept recharge for Videocon d2h, thus, providing additional convenience to customers.
• NASDAQ-listed Indian direct-to-home (DTH) player Videocon d2h has partnered with Vodafone, a move that will its subscribers recharge their d2h service using Vodafone m-pesa. The 120,000+ Vodafone m-pesa cash in points will also accept recharge for Videocon d2h.
• Saurabh Dhoot, executive chairman of Videocon d2h said, "Our strategic tie up with Vodafone to enable recharge using m-pesa digital Wallet and at the Vodafone outlets will give our customers an easy and powerful way to recharge their d2h account at their convenience."
• Anil Khera, CEO, Videocon d2h added, "This tie up affirms our commitment to innovate in every aspect of our customer experience. I am confident our customers will find this new channel of recharges easy to use and will adopt it quickly."
• Videocon d2h, which claims to be India's fastest growing DTH service provider, offers over 550 channels and services.
• It is soon going to launch HD Smart Connect Set top Box (connected STB), which converts existing normal TV into a Smart TV. The Connected set top box allows one to browse content from Facebook, Twitter, Daily Motion, video on demand sites, news sites, weather sites, etc through applications residing on STB.