On 3 May 2016 Sameer Chadha was appointed as the partner and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of KPMG's offshore arm in India.
Chadha joined KPMG Global Services (KGS) from Barclays Shared Services,
Chadha has 25 years of experience with leading organisations across the financial services and consumer goods sectors.
• He began his career with Nestle India.
• Prior to working with Barclays, he held strategic leadership roles at firms such as Bank of America, First Source Solutions and Lehman Brothers.
• He is a chartered accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
• KPMG was established in India in September 1993
• KPMG India Pvt Ltd offers financial advisory services, business advisory services, tax and regulatory services and risk advisory services.
• The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmadabad in India.