On 4 May 2016 President Pranab Mukherjee conferred the 15th set of Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) Niryat Shree and Niryat Bandhu Awards in New Delhi.
• Reliance Industry was adjudged as the top foreign exchange earner and leading exporter of last 50 years.
• TCS bagged the Gold Award in IT services.
• State Bank of India got the Gold award
• President also unveiled the brand new FIEO Logo representing growth, vibrancy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
• It was set up in 1965 and completed 50 years .
• The Federation recently moved to Niryat Bhawan, New Delhi.
• It extended its arms to support the State Governments through formulation of Export Strategy and Export Policy.
• The Trade Portal developed by FIEO has provided single window information on all facets of international trade for Indian Exim community.