On 1 May 2016 Indian shooters bagged three gold medals and a bronze in the ISSF Junior World Cup in Suhl, Germany.
• The Indians won gold each in the men's 25m standard pistol and women's 50m rifle prone competitions.
• India’s Rituraj Singh won an individual gold medal in the men's 25m standard pistol competition
• Gaayathri Nithyanadam bagged a bronze in the women's 50m rifle prone competition.
• Rituraj Singh, Shivam Shukla and Arjun Das walked away with the gold medal in the team event of the men's 25m standard pistol competition, shooting a total of 1661.
• France won the silver medal with 1659 points while Australia won the bronze with 1648 points.
• Indian women won gold medal in the team event of the 50m rifle prone competition.
• Gaayathri Nithyanadam, Sonika and Ayushi Podder shot a total of 1846.6 to emerge winners.
• They were followed by France (1841.7) and Poland (1836.3) respectively.