Updated On : October 19, 2023
Reader's Digest: Discover essential tips to conquer the dual challenge of boards and CLAT preparation. Read this ultimate guide on how to manage boards with CLAT preparation!
Ever found yourself in a 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' moment, juggling to manage Boards and CLAT preparation, and wondering, 'Tussi ja rahe ho? Tussi na jao!' to your peace of mind?
We're all familiar with the adrenaline-pumping while preparing for Boards and CLAT 2024 together.
Two big milestones, one year, and the clock is ticking. "Kaise karein? Kuch toh chhootega hi! Dono ke ek sath manage karna possible hai kya?"
But what if we have the perfect practical tips to ensure you don't miss out on nailing both? Curious? Read now!
You can taste success in both CLAT and board exams if you are good at time management. Consistency and sticking through your routine is the key! Know your priorities and ensure you focus on areas that require it.
Some topics are common in the law entrance and board examination syllabus. You can target both simultaneously and study them first.
Strictly following a well-structured CLAT study plan is vital in qualifying for both exams.
You must remember that CLAT will be done by December, after which you will have roughly 2.5 months for your boards, which is more than enough to consistently prepare and solve the papers.
Most of you may not have definite goals while in school, while a few plan them early! If you have set your goal to get admission to one of the top NLUs, you must start early!
Here is a simple study plan which you can follow to enhance your CLAT preparation.
You can opt for the best Online Coaching for CLAT in class 12. This can make your preparation process so much easier!
Once you have finalized your goal to crack the CLAT exam, the next step is to complete the study plan.
Make a habit of reading the newspaper for CLAT prep for at least 45 minutes daily, which will help improve your vocabulary and general knowledge.
Even while preparing for board exams, don't ignore reading the newspaper.
As the CLAT exam is approaching, make sure to solve as many question papers as possible, as this will help you know the difficulty level of the paper and the type of questions asked in the exam.
Read More: CLAT Time Management
You can keep the following things in mind to enhance your preparation levels"
Preparing for CLAT 2024 alongside board exams may seem daunting, but with the right strategies, you can conquer both challenges successfully.
By following these tips and staying dedicated, you can effectively manage board exams and CLAT preparation, increasing your chances of success.
Here's a recap of the key points:
- Prioritize your time and focus on areas that require attention.
- Identify common topics between CLAT and board exams and study them simultaneously.
- Follow a well-structured study plan for both exams to ensure effective preparation.
- Start early to have ample time for revision and practise previous years' question papers.
- Consider joining online coaching for convenience and an in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Stay focused on your goals and limit distractions throughout the preparation.
- Plan your study schedule according to the weightage and syllabus of each subject.
- Develop a habit of reading the newspaper daily to improve vocabulary and general knowledge.
- Solve practice question papers and attempt regular mock tests to assess your progress.
- Maintain a balanced schedule, giving enough time for physical activities and relaxation.
- Avoid referring to multiple books, attempting mocks from various websites, and comparing your preparation with others.
- Stay away from excessive use of social media platforms and ensure you refer to NCERT textbooks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I prepare for CLAT after board exams?
How do I manage CLAT and board exams together?
When should I start Preparing for CLAT exam?
How many hours should I study for CLAT along with board exams?
How much time is sufficient for CLAT Preparation?
Is the CLAT Exam difficult?