SSC CPO Questions Asked 5th July 2017 All Slots- It is the 5th day of SSC CPO exam 2017! The Central Police Organisation exams are organized in 2 independent shifts across the country. This year, SSC CPO exams are being conducted online for the first time and because of this, the type of questions asked are different in terms of pattern as compare to SSC CPO previous year questions.
We, after receiving tons of requests from our aspirants, bring your this article on Questions Asked in SSC CPO exams 2017. Before taking a look at the SSC CPO Questions Asked 5th July 201, let us get a clear idea of SSC CPO Exam pattern 2017.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2017
||No. of Qs
Shifts & Time
to 7th July:Shift I:
SSC CPO Questions Asked in 5th July 2017 Slot 1/ Shift 1
- To which sport is Sania Mirza related– Tennis
- To which state does Mohiniyattam belong– Kerala
- The inventor of Electric telegraph – Samuel Morse
- To which game is Virat Kohli related – Cricket
- Crocodile and Tiger- Which one of these is a reptile? –Crocodile
- The Battle of Haldighati was fought in year ________ – 1576
- Father of Medicine – Hippocrates
- _________ cloth catches fire easily.
- Questions related to Judiciary.
Bar Graph – Question based on five companies
Pie Chart- Question based on score of a batsman
- Synonyms & Antonyms of
- comparative degree
- Idioms and Phrases
- Questions related to English error
- Questions related to One word substitution
- Reading Comprehensions
SSC CPO Questions Asked in 5th July 2017 Slot 2/ Shift 2
- Panch Mahal is located at – Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh
- Question related to Jhum cultivation.
- Question related to Warm currents
- Maximum Loksabha House Strength – 552
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CPO Questions Asked 5th July 2017 All Slots. All the best!