SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 is conducted every year in order to recruit candidates for the posts of “LDC (Lower Division Clerk)” and “DEO (Data Entry Operator)”. The SSC CHSL exam this year will be held in two phases:
- The phase I is scheduled on 7/1/ 2017 to 9/1/2017 (in 2 slots)
- The phase II is scheduled on 10/1/ 2017 to 8/2/2017 (in 3 slots)
Check here: SSC CHSL Exam Analysis: 16th Jan 2017
We present you the questions asked in SSC CHSL exam on 16th January 2016:
SSC CHSL Tier I 2017: Questions asked on 16th January 2017
Students must be curious to come across the questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier I exam held on 16th January 2017. Here we go:
- Which number must be subtracted from both terms of the ratio 15: 19 to make it 3 : 4?
- If p : q = r : s = t : u = 2 : 3, (mp + nr + ot) : (mq + ns + ou) is ?
- If a : b = c : d = e : f = 1 : 2, (pa + qc + re) : (pb + qd + rf) is ?
- Find the odd one out:
(a) Mizoram (b) Sikkim (c) Kohima (d) Manipur.
- Which one of these would be a meaningful order for following?
(a) Book (b) Pulp (c) Timber (d) Jungle (e) Paper
- Arrange as per dictionary arrangement.
- Epitaxy (b) Episode (c) Epigene (d) Epitome (e) Epilogue
- Which of these districts is located on the ‘International border of India’?
- The Ancient Tethys Sea’s deposits were folded to form __________.
- Which is the largest irrigation canal in India?
- Mostly of the (a)/newly recruited officers (b)/have no experience (c) No error (d)
- The resignation of (a)/one of our directors (b)/ have caused the price (c)/of shares to fall (d).
- There are many (a)/ways of which (b)/inflation can (c)/ be measured (d)
We will update you with some more questions when we come across any. Share any of your comments below. We wish you good luck!
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- RRB NTPC Test Series
- IBPS SO Test Series
- RBI Assistant Mock Test 2016
- UP Police SI Mock Test
- IPPB Officer Test Series