The Council of Architecture (COA) which is conducting NATA 2021 has categorically advised you to meticulously follow the certain guidelines and make sure that you appear in the exam without getting subjected to a different type of problems before or during the exam.
This post takes you through the detailed information about NATA Exam Day Instructions 2021.
Exam Day Guidelines for NATA 2021
Make sure to carry the NATA 2021 Admit Card and any government ID proof (PAN card, Driver's License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card) on the day of the exam for verification at the exam center. Otherwise, you are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- One passport-size photograph (identical to the one uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken and pasted on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the examination hall.
- You must reach the exam center at least one hour before the exam.
- You will not be allowed inside the exam hall after 15 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- Check the computer system that has been assigned to you to see is in working order.
- Do follow the signals given by the invigilator and show your admit card whenever demanded by the invigilator.
- Make sure to carry a copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Mark your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the NATA exam hall after biometrics
- Ensure that all of the information on the attendance sheet is correct and that signatures are completed in all the appropriate places/columns.
- It will be better to make prior necessary arrangements for travel, food, accommodation, and any other expenses. Determine your mode of transportation and commute time at least one day before the Exam Day to ensure that you arrive at the Test Center on time.
NATA 2021 Exam Dress Code
The Council of Architecture (COA) has issued exam-day dress code guidelines that you should strictly follow on the exam day.
- Do not wear anything with too many pockets.
- Do not wear jewellery.
- Wear simple, clothes without accessories.
- Preferably wear a t-shirt and jeans, or a top/Kurti with leggings.
Things Allowed Inside the NATA Exam Hall
You are allowed to carry only the following things inside the NATA examination center.
- Mask (preferably 3 ply mask that cover mouth and nose completely)
- Face Shield (if any)
- Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof
Things Not Allowed Inside the Exam Hall
You are not allowed to carry mobile phones, bags, wallets to the NATA Entrance Exam. If you carry any of these things, you must deposit them at the test center entrance gate.
- You are not permitted to take any textual material, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with a calculator, printed or written material, bits of paper, mobile phone, pager, or any other device.
- No friends or parents accompanying you will be allowed to enter beyond the Test Centre unless you belong to a PwD category and have requested a scribe.
NATA Guidelines for PwD Category
- If claiming the relaxation under the PwD category, a PwD certificate issued by an authorized medical officer is required.
- If claiming the PwD category relaxation for using your own scribe, a letter of undertaking is required.
NATA Guidelines on the Day of Exam
You will be assigned a seat with a roll number. You should sit in the seat that has been assigned to you. If you found to have changed rooms/halls or seat on your own, your exam will be cancelled, and no appeal will be accepted.
Without special permission from the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator in charge, no one will leave his or her seat or the Examination Room/Hall until the entire paper has been completed.
You must follow the instructions of the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators strictly.
- Don't engage with security personnel or test centers workers in debates over the forceful entry.
- After the gates have been closed, do not request any entry into the Test Centre. Make every effort to arrive on time.
- On the day of the examination, do not request a different test centre, exam lab, or console.
- Do not solve any question in a hurry.
- Do not disturb other students nor attempt to do cheating or copy answers from others during the Examination.
- Don't leave the examination hall even if the exam is finished. Wait till the examination is over.