Updated On : July 29, 2022
One of the most effective ways to prepare for the CUCET exam is to solve CUCET Questions papers.
Practicing questions from past examinations would help you enhance your time management and problem-solving skills. It will also give you a sense of the paper's difficulty level.
Sample Papers are mock exams that follow the same exam format and time limit as the actual exam.
Before you start solving previous year's papers, make sure you've gone over all of the concepts in the CUCET Syllabus 2021.
By clicking the link below, you may download the CUCET Sample Papers and begin studying for the exam right away.
|B.Voc. , B.Tech., Integrated B.Sc. (Hons) M.Sc, B.Sc., Integrated M.Sc||UIQP01||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Hons), B.A. (Hons), Integrated/ Dual Degree B.A.-M.A., Integrated B.A. B.Ed., Diploma, B.A, BBA, Integrated B.A. LLB (Hons), Integrated M.A., BPA||UIQP02||Click Here|
|M. Ed||Education||PG018, PG019, PG020, PG021, PG022, PG023||Click Here|
|M. A.||English||PG025, PG027, PG028, PG030, PG033, PG035, PG036, PG037, PG038, PG039||Click Here|
|M. A.||Hindi||PG040, PG041, PG042, PG043, PG046, PG047, PG048, PG049, PG050, PG051||Click Here|
|M. A.||History||PG059, PG060, PG061, PG062||Click Here|
|M. Sc||Geography||PG073, PG074, PG075, PG076, PG077||Click Here|
|M.Sc.||Sociology||PG086, PG088, PG093, PG094, PG096||Click Here|
|M.Sc||Biochemistry||PG102, PG107, PG111, PG117||Click Here|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||PG138, PG139, PG140, PG141, PG142, PG147, PG148, PG149, PG344||Click Here|
|M.Sc.||Computer Science||PG152, PG154, PG156, PG158, PG159||Click Here|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||PG160, PG161, PG162, PG163, PG164, PG165, PG166, PG168, PG169||Click Here|
|M.Sc.||Statistics||PG179, PG180, PG181, PG182, PG183||Click Here|
|M.Com.||M.Com.||PG205, PG206, PG208, PG209, PG210, PG211, PG212, PG213||Click Here|
|M.A.||Political Science||PG272, PG274, PG278, PG282||Click Here|
|M.A.||Economics||PG289, PG290, PG291, PG292, PG293, PG294, PG295, PG296, PG297, PG299, PG300, PG301||Click Here|
CUCET Previous Year Papers will provide you with an idea of what to expect in the forthcoming exam and the level of difficulty of the question paper.
Practicing CUCET Question Papers will help you strengthen your confidence to excel in the examination.
CUCET previous year's question paper for M.Sc chemistry with solutions can be downloaded from the websites provided below.
We have uploaded the CUCET Question Papers PDF here. You can download them and practice them on a regular basis to improve your exam result.
|CUCET previous year question paper for M.Sc chemistry||Click Here|
|CUCET previous year question paper for BA LLB / BA B.Ed||Click Here|
|CUCET previous year question paper for M.A Education||Click Here|
|CUCET previous year question paper for B.Sc - B.Ed||Click Here|
To help you get an idea about the type of questions, we have provided a few sample questions of the CUCET Exam for your reference here.
Study the table carefully and answer the question that follows
1. The total number of candidates qualified from all the states together in 2013 is approximately what percentage of the total number of candidates qualified from all the states together in 2014?
2. What is the average number of candidates who appeared from State Q during the given years?
3. In which of the given years the number of candidates who appeared from State P has the maximum Percentage of qualified candidates?
4. What is the percentage of candidates qualified from state N for all the years together, over the candidates who appeared from state N during all the years together.
5. The percentage of a total number of qualified candidates to the total number of appeared candidates among all the five states in 2015 is?
Directions (Questions 52-56): Read the following passage carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Sobiya could have been a pretty child, but she was thin and pale and her eyes were stained. She was dressed in her thin torn cotton dress and she shivered all the time. Here and there on her body were blue marks in front the rings that her mistress had given her. Her naked legs were red and rough. When she spoke, her voice trembled. Everything about the child, her jokes, her Behaviour, her speech. her silence. every small gesture she made, showed a terrible fear. ‘She was so afraid thal, even though she was wet through, she dared not go near the fire to warm herself, but sat shivering in a corner of the room.
1. Sobiya could not be a pretty child because
A)She was pale and emaciated
B) She was weesing
C) She was scantily dressed
D) She was trembling with fear
2. Soblya’s voice trembled because
A) She was feeling cold
B) She was frightened
C) There was no fire near her
D) She was wearing a thin, cotton dress
3. Sobiya's terrible fear is conveyed most vividly by the description of
A) Her constant shivering
B) Her tear-stained eyes
C) Her trembling voice
D) Her inability to go near the fire
4. The cause of Sobiya's fear is explained by
A) Her pale appearance
B) Her torn cress
C) The blue marks on her body
D) Her speech
5. The terrible position of Sobiya was because of her
A) Cotton dress
1. Shankar starts work at 8.45 am and finishes at 5.15 pm. He is given a break of 90 minutes. How many hours does he work in five days?
2. A team of eight weed cutters cut an average of 15000 cubic feet of timber in a week. How many cubic feet will four woodcutters cut in four weeks?
3. A discount of 15% is offered on a team that previously cost Rs. 180/-. What is the discounted price?
C) Rs. 160
D) Rs. 152
A number when divided by 45 leaves the remainder 30. If the number is divided by 5, the remainder must be
5. Sohani says that in two years she will be twice as old as she was four years ago. How old is Sohani now?
6. Aman covers a distance on a scooter. Had he moved 3 kmph faster he would have taken 40 minutes less? If he had moved 2 kmph slower, he would have taken 40 minutes more The distance is
7. Car covers 4 successive 3 km stretches at speeds of 10kmph, 20 kmph, 30 kmph and 60 kmph respectively. Its average speed is:
A) 20 kmph
C) 30 kmph
D) 35 kmph
8. The ratio between the speeds of the A & B is 2:3, and therefore A takes 10 min more than the time taken by 8 to reach the destination. If A had walked at double the speed. he would have covered the distance in
A) 8 min
9. A goods train runs at a speed of 72 km per hour and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 seconds. What is the length of the goods train?
10. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions. cross each other in 8 seconds, If one is moving twice as fast as the other, then the speed of the faster train
A) 30 km/hr
B) 48 km/hr
D) 75 km/hr
Solving CUCET question papers is one of the best ways to improve your preparation. Go through the points mentioned below to get acquainted with the type of questions asked in the examination.
After downloading all of the question papers, you may be wondering how to solve all of them and when to solve them. Here are some pointers on how to get the most out of the CUCET Sample papers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are CUCET question papers for M.Sc Chemistry useful in preparing for the CUCET exam?
Sample papers are the best resource for managing exams. This helps students to evaluate their exam preparation. It also helps to maintain sufficient preparation and a successful revision process. The CUCET syllabus is extensive and thus an extensive practice is needed. The more you practice, the more likely you are to do well in the final test.
How to download sample CUCET question papers?
There are a range of websites that have Sample Test Papers and previous year papers. TopRankers is the best website for finding the most accurate and well-cured sample test papers. Such sample papers are treated by subject-matter professionals who have years of practice in the area of teaching and are acquainted with the test pattern.
Are CUCET Sample Papers difficult to solve in comparison to the actual examination paper?
Sample papers are of varying complexity ranges. Many of the sample papers are easy, others are mild and some are of greater complexity. Solving these papers will allow students to cope with several problems in the exam. Students would, therefore, be more comfortable on the day of the exam after solving sample papers of different difficulties.
What would be best for preparing for CUCET, sample paper, or previous year papers?
Students who aspire to excel in CUCET examination must attempt both sample papers and previous year papers. Sample papers give a summary of the most recent exam trend and question paper type, while the previous year's question papers help to explain the critical topics most likely to be addressed.