Know the Exam
SBI SO 2018 Exam
About SBI Specialist Officer
State Bank of India conducts the exam of the SBI SO (Specialist Officer) to fill up the technical posts in SBI. It is one of the most awaited exam for the candidates of a technical background who want to make a career in government sector.
SBI SO Notification
State Bank of India has recently released SBI SO notification 2018 for the post of Specialist Cadre. The online application for this vacancy has already been started and last date to apply online is 2nd June 2018.
SBI SO Vacancy 2018
There are a total of 13 vacancies of specialist cadre officers in the year 2018. The vacancies are on a regular and contractual basis depending the designation.
SBI SO Exam Dates
- Starting date of online application – 15th May 2018
- Last Date of online application – 2nd June 2018
SBI SO Application Form
Candidates can apply for SBI SO exam through online mode only. Follow the steps below to apply for the post.
- Visit the career page of SBI
- For new registration click on the link 'Click here for new registration
- Click on the submit button, a new password and registration number will be generated.
- Login with the generated password and registration number.
- Fill up the application with all the correct information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per dimensions mentioned.
- Click on the submit button
- Make the online payment through Debit/Credit/Net Banking
- Save the copy of application form for future use.
SBI SO Application Fee
Rs 600/- through online mode only
SBI SO Selection Process
You will be selected (or not) on the basis of your performance in the interview.