SBI SO Answer Key 2020: Download SBI SO Answer key PDF Here
The Answer Key is an important document that is released by exam officials to help candidates check their responses and calculate the score. Go through the complete post to know when is the SBI SO Answer Key PDF is released and how to download it.
SBI SO Answer Key 2018
- SBI Answer key 2020 can be downloaded only from the official website of State Bank of India.
- Candidates who have appeared for SBI SO Exam 2020, can check the post to download the answer key directly.
- SBI will release the tentative answer key after a week of the exam. The SBI SO Official Answer Key will be released after candidates have raised any objections.
- Specialist officers are recruited on both contract and regular basis. This year, a total of 445 SBI SO Vacancies have been released.
- The answer key is an official document released by SBI to let candidates estimate their score and raise objections if any response is wrong.
SBI SO Answer Key Dates 2020
Candidates can download the answer key on the below tabulated SBI SO Exam Dates 2020.
|Date of the SBI SO 2020 Examination||8th March 2020|
|Declaration of SBI SO 2020 Results||To be Released|
|SBI SO 2020 Answer Key||To be Released|
How to download SBI SO Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in.
- Go to the homepage and click on the ‘Career’ link.
- Find the link which says “Answer Key for Specialist Cadre Officer Online Examination 2020” and click on the download link.
- The solved exam paper PDF sets – A, B, C and D will be displayed.
- Select the set on which you’ve given your exam, download and save the solution key.
- Check the answer key properly to verify your answers and get an idea about your marks.
How to Calculate SBI SO Score?
The candidates can calculate their estimated score using the following formula;
Total marks = Number of correct answer x 1 – Incorrect Answer x 0.25
Have a look at the below-marking scheme for SBI SO Answer Key 2020. Candidates must allot the marks for correct and wrong answers as per the marking scheme given below:
For Paper 1-
- Candidates will be given one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 or ¼ mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
For Paper 2-
- 50 questions for a total of 100 marks will be asked in the entrance examination.
- Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in this paper.
|Type of Answer||Marks|
|For Correct Answer||+1 Marks|
|For Wrong Answer||– 0.25 Mark|
SBI SO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
Examination pattern for both Deputy manager and assistant manager will have tests in 3 and 4 sections respectively. Below is the complete SBI SO Syllabus;
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Tests||Questions/Marks||Time|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Reasoning Test English Language Test Professional Knowledge Test||70/70* 50/50* 50/100||N/A|
|2.||Assistant Manager||Reasoning Test English Language Test Quantitative Aptitude Test Professional Knowledge Test||50/50* 35/35* 35/35* 50/100||N/A|
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Roots • Bar Graphs • Logarithms • Probability • Problems on Ages • Time and Distance • Line Graphs • Problems on Trains • Decimal & Fractions • Averages • HCF & LCM • Percentages • Mensuration • Pie Charts • Simplification • Profit and Loss • Clocks • Mixtures & Allegations • Volume & Surface Area • Permutation & Combination • Time and Work • Number System • Boats & Streams • Pipes & Cisterns • Ratio and Proportions • Simple & Compound Interest • Heights & Distances Partnership
- Classification • Alphabet Test • Eligibility Test • Analogy • Logical Sequence of Words • Puzzle Test • Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Inserting the Missing Character • Logic • Data Sufficiency • Theme Detection • Coding-Decoding • Logical Venn Diagrams • Situation Reaction Test • Statement – Arguments • Series Completion • Clocks & Calendars • Direction Sense Test • Statement – Conclusions • Arithmetical Reasoning • Mathematical Operations • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence • Deriving Conclusions from Passages
English Language Syllabus:
- Synonyms • Antonyms • Vocabulary • Cloze Test • Conclusion • Verb • Comprehension • Word Formation • Adverb • Error Correction • Theme detection • Grammar • Fill in the Blanks • Articles • Unseen Passages • Idioms & Phrases • Tenses • Passage Correction • Idioms and Phrases • Sentence Correction • Passage Completion • Sentence Completion • Subject-Verb Agreement • Sentence Rearrangement
Share your thoughts/queries here!