- SBI PO Mains Mock Te...
SBI PO Mains Mock Test Series 2020
The SBI PO Mains marks are counted towards final merit list. So, you must aim to score maximum in exam. Our experts have designed SBI PO Mains Test Series by analyzing the changing trends.
Full Length Mock Tests (1)
SBI PO Mains Free Test (Difficult)
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts a national-level exam every year for filling in various positions across the country. Probationary Officer is one such post which has a huge demand due to its high pay scale and job profile. If you are a banking aspirant and willing to appear for SBI PO Exam
, then here is all you need to know about preparation.
- Currently, SBI PO Mains exam is completed on July 20, 2019, and candidates can receive their SBI PO Result in the 3rd week of August 2019.
- If you are willing to apply for the SBI PO Exam in the upcoming year, then start preparing well in advance to be prepared for all topics that will be asked in the exam.
- To enhance your preparation, it is recommended for candidates to solve Mock Tests Regularly for SBI PO Prelims and Mains.
- Here we have provided complete information regarding the SBI PO Mains Mock Test Series.
- Know the importance of SBI PO Mains online tests and distinguishing features of the test series.
Benefits of Solving SBI PO Mains Test Series
There are a lot of advantages by attempting the SBI PO Online Test Series. By regularly taking up these mock tests, candidates can
- Be thorough with the SBI PO Mains paper pattern.
- Know the difficulty level of the exam by attempting the SBI PO Mains Free Mock Test
- Be aware of the weaker topics and improve in those areas
- Get the real SBI PO Mains Exam environment with these online tests
- Develope smart test-taking strategy that can help them to finish the whole exam on time with maximum accuracy and minimum negative marking
- Improve different methods on how to select questions and time management skills
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
During preparation, it is very important for candidates to be aware of the detailed SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
. Go through the table to know the marking scheme.
|SBI PO Mains (Objective): Exam Pattern
||Total number of questions/Maximum marks
||Total time duration
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
||60 minutes or 1 hour
|Data Analysis and Interpretation
Features of Our SBI PO Mains Online Test
There are various distinguishing features present in our mock tests series that are listed below
- Covers all the topics from each section of SBI PO Mains Exam
- SBI PO Mains Mock Test Online Free series are designed by experts from different subjects
- Can take up the SBI PO Mains free mock test series any time
- SBI PO Mains Practice Papers or Online Mock Tests are updated as per the latest SBI PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- View the detailed performance report after completing the test
- SBI PO Mains Mock Test Papers with Answers include Step by Step solutions provided for each question
- Includes full-length mock test and sectional SBI PO Mains test series
- Can take up the Free Online SBI PO Mains Test Series in Hindi and English languages as per the needs.