Updated On : May 15, 2023
Reader’s Digest - Are you eagerly awaiting the NID Answer Key? Are you looking for a way to ensure you have the correct answers to all the questions you faced during your NID exam? If so, you have come to the right place! This blog will provide you with the latest information on the official NID Answer Key. So read on to find out more!
The NID entrance exam is conducted to select talented and skilled candidates who can pursue a degree in design. Moreover, the National Institute of Design (NID) releases the answer key in two phases:
The answer key for the NID entrance exam contains the correct answers to all questions that were asked in the exam.
It is important to note that the answer key does not provide the solutions to the questions, only the correct answers. The NID answer key is an invaluable resource for students preparing for the entrance exam.
It can give students the knowledge and understanding they need to perform well in the exam.
Last year, NID did not release the answer key and the question paper. Instead, they release the NID Result directly.
While preparing the NID Cut Off 2023 list for B. Des, 70% of the weightage will be given to prelims, and the rest 30% of the weightage will be given to the main exam.
For the M.Des program, 60% of weightage will be given to prelims and 40% to the mains score.
Check the table below for all the important events related to the NID Answer key:
|NID 2023 Exam Date Prelims||8 January 2023|
|NID Provisional Answer Key Release Date||Not released officially|
|NID 2023 Final Answer Key||Not released officially|
|NID DAT Mains Exam||March 20, 2023 onwards|
|DAT Prelims Result||Thursday, 1600 hrs., 30 March 2023|
|DAT Mains Result||Thursday, 1600 hrs., 18 May 2023|
After the exam, the NID releases the answer key so that the candidates can check their answers and calculate their probable scores.
After releasing the final answer key, authorities will publish the result for NID Exam 2023.
You can follow the instructions below to download the answer key for the NID exam:
You can raise objections if you find any discrepancy in the answer key. You are allowed to file objections within the window period and only through online mode.
If you want to challenge any question, you must attach proof of the wrong answer to a particular question. If the objection raised by you is valid, the exam conducting body will refund the objection fee.
Read more: Short tricks to crack NID interview.
Follow the steps given below to raise objections against the NID DAT Answer Key.
The National Institute of Design allows aspirants to recheck their NID DAT prelims answer booklet after announcing the results.
Only those who appeared for NID DAT 2023 prelims are permitted to request a reevaluation. You will get shortlisted for the NID Admission Process only if your name is present on the final merit list.
You can request to recheck the answer booklet only through online mode, which will restrict to the following:
1 - Whether all the answers have been marked.
2 - Whether there has been an error in the piling up of marks for every question in Part II of the NID DAT answer booklet
3 - Whether the exam conducting body transferred the marks correctly onto the cover page of the answer booklet.
Note - The NID Admission Committee will decide on challenges to the answers and answer key.
The National Institute of Design releases the answer key for the NID Entrance Exam one or two days after completion of the exam.
You can check NID Question Papers and the answer key to check your scores.
|NID DAT Question Paper||Download PDF|
|NID Provisional Answer Key||Download PDF|
|NID Final Answer Key||Download PDF|
In conclusion, the NID answer key is an invaluable resource for students preparing for the entrance exam. With the help of the answer key, students can confidently prepare for the final exam and increase their chances of success. Happy Reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fee for challenging questions in NID DAT 2023 Answer key?
For how many questions can I raise objections in NID 2023 Answer key?
Is the fee paid against NID DAT Answer Key refundable?
Is it possible to give my NID answer booklet for re-evaluation?
Where can I download NID Answer Key 2023?