The Council of Architecture successfully conducted all the phases of the NATA exam for this academic year. And NATA 2023 exam results have also been released!
- When will it be published: As per the notification, CoA will release the NATA 2023 result for Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 on April 30, June 13 and July 17, 2023, respectively.
- What is the number of candidates who took the exam last year: 6290 candidates took the NATA Phase 3 Test out of 9499 candidates registered for the First Shift, and 6237 candidates took the Test out of 8482 registered for the Second Shift. Thus, 12527 candidates took the NATA 2023 Phase 3 Exam at the designated Test Centers of 17981 registered candidates.
The Council of Architecture has released the NATA Phase 1 results and NATA Phase 2 results on their official website, and it will release the result of Phase 3 NATA exam on July 17, 2023, as per the schedule.
How to view NATA Phase 3 Result scorecard?
Students can use the direct link to check out the NATA 2023 results:
Direct link to NATA Result 2023 - Phase 1, 2 & 3
NATA Result Dates 2023
Check out the table to know all the important events related to the National Aptitude Test in Architecture Result. NATA Exam result dates 2023 are provided below:
||Phase 1 Dates
||Phase 2 Dates
||Phase 3 Dates
|NATA 2023 Exam
||21 April 2023
||3 June 2023
||9 July 2023
|NATA Result Date 2023
||30 April 2023
||13 June 2023
||17 July 2023
How to Check NATA Results 2023?
Check the steps to view the result of NATA 2023 exam online by following the instructions below:
- To check the NATA exam results, visit the official website of NATA.
- On the homepage, click on the "NATA 2023 Result" link
- Enter your login credentials and click on submit
- The scorecard shall be displayed on the screen.
- Download the scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
NATA 2023 Result Scorecard
- The NATA 2023 scorecard details the marks obtained in the exam and rank secured in the exam, your roll number/ application number, and the examination date.
- The NATA scorecard 2023 will be in the percentile based on the cutoff and tie-breaking score.
Details Mentioned on Scorecard of NATA 2023
According to the official notice, the NATA scores are valid only for a year.
The elaborated details that are mentioned on the scorecard are as follows:
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Qualifying Marks
- Qualifying Status
- Percentile Marks
Check: NATA 2023 Counselling Procedure
What After NATA Results 2023?
What happens after the NATA test result 2023 (Phase 3) is out?
- The exam conducting body will declare the cut-off marks within a week after the release of the NATA entrance exam results.
- The counselling process takes place in which you are allotted to several colleges according to the merit list.
- The merit list is prepared according to your performance and marks secured in the exam.
NATA Qualifying Marks 2023
Though there is a minimum qualifying mark for the NATA Exam, each college will have a separate category-wise Cut Off for admission into B.Arch courses.
Check out the table below for the minimum qualifying marks required to clear the entrance exam. The NATA Merit List 2023 highest marks depend on the difficulty levels.
||Minimum Qualifying Marks
||70 out of 200
Check: Colleges Participating in NATA 2023
NATA 2023 Merit List
After the declaration of the results of NATA 2023 exam, the Council generates the final declaration per the NATA Merit List.
- The merit list is prepared based on the performance in the exam.
- You must score minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the NATA Counselling Process.
- If you and another person get the same marks, tie-breaking standards would be applicable to determine your rank on the merit list.
- If a tie after the application is still mentioned in the tie-breaking rule of a NATA Result 2023 standard, then the same rank will be allotted to the respective students.
Tie-Breaking Rules for NATA Result 2023
The Council of Architecture will publish a unified NATA rank list in 2022 via online mode. During the merit listing process, every aspirant will get a unique rank.
If more than one person gets the same overall marks, the tie-breaking rule will apply:
- Those who have secured more marks in the Mathematics test component are given a higher rank. If this is similar, then;
- Those with less number of wrong answers in the Mathematics test component will get a higher preference if the tie still exists then;
- Then the overall marks secured in the NATA aptitude test result will be considered. If the tie persists, then;
- Those with fewer wrong answers in the aptitude test component will get a Higher preference. If the tie continues to exist, then;
- Aspirants with an earlier date of birth are given a better rank/score in the exam.
Check: NATA Cut Off 2023
The NATA Phase 1 & Phase 2 results have been published officially for the test-takers to achieve the desired goals. Students are requested to keep an eye on the NATA official website for any latest updates related to NATA Phase 3 result 2023.
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger