Updated On : April 18, 2023
Summary: NATA Aptitude Questions measure your critical thinking ability and the mathematical skills of the exam taker. The best way to ace preparations for this section is to practice NATA Aptitude Questions.
Are you an aspirant for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) but worried about which questions are asked in the aptitude section and how to answer them?
This post shall guide you through important NATA aptitude questions with solutions PDF to help you crack the exam easily on the first attempt.
Why late! Download the PDF by clicking on the link in the article and start preparing for the upcoming exam.
The aptitude test measures observational skills, visual perception and aesthetic sensitivity tests, logical reasoning, and critical thinking ability.
Hence, it is important to be aware of the important topics for NATA that must be prepared for better results.
|Diagrammatic Reasoning||Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios|
|Numerical Reasoning||Tests mathematical ability through simple problems|
|Verbal Reasoning||Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic|
|Inductive Reasoning||Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data|
|Situational Judgment||Tests problem-solving ability|
|Logical Reasoning||Tests the ability to recognize patterns, sequences, or relationships between shapes and imagery|
|Abstract Reasoning||Will assess general knowledge and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.|
To help you understand the type of questions asked in the NATA Entrance Exam, we have provided some sample questions with answers here.
You can download the PDF by clicking on the links below and start practising today for better results.
Download NATA Aptitude Questions & Answers PDF
Questions under the Maths section are mainly based on the 12th-grade syllabus. Mathematical Reasoning questions include statements with logical operations like and, or, if, and only if.
First, you need to analyze the scenario and answer the questions.
Here are the few sample questions asked in the previous year's NATA Exam. Practice them and enhance your preparation for the upcoming exam.
1) Find the area of the figure given below if the triangles given are equilateral?
2) A’ starts his walk-in north and turns left; similarly, `B’ starts his walk from the same point in the east direction and then turns right, goes straight, and then turns left. A & B faces are?
A. In the same direction
B. In the opposite direction
C. Perpendicular to each other
D. None of above
3) In a certain code language, COMPUTER is written as RFUVQNPC. How will MEDICINE be written in that code language?
4) Which city is known as PINK CITY?
5) Which of the following does not form a part of Reinforced Cement Concrete?
Read More: Short Tricks to enhance your last-minute NATA preparation.
6) If South East becomes North, North East becomes West, and so on. What will West become?
A. North East
B. North West
C. South East
D. South West
7) One morning after sunrise, Suresh was standing facing a pole. The shadow of the pole fell exactly to his right. To which direction was he facing?
D. Data is insufficient
8) The sum of the Ages of the family members is 70, the father is 30 years old, and there are five members in the family. Find the age of the youngest member of the family? Each member of the family is five years younger than the other.
9) A man's speed with the current is 15 km/hr, and the current speed is 2.5 km/hr. The man's speed against the current is
A. 8.5 km/hr
B. 9 km/hr
C. 10 km/hr
D. 12.5 km/hr
10) Which of the following film was directed by SatyajitRay?
11) Which of the following famous Indian leaders coined the slogan 'Jai Jawan Jai Kisan.'
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Pt Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
D) Sardar Vallabai Patel
12) Which among the following planets of our Solar system is the biggest?
13) In a college of 300 students, every student reads 60 students read five newspapers and every newspaper. The no. of the newspaper is
A) At least 30
B) At most, 20
C) Exactly 25
D) None of these
14) Concerning a universal set, the inclusion of a subset in another is a relation, which is
A) Symmetric only
B) Equivalence relation
C) Reflexive only
D) None of these
Q15). Which of the following would lead to lowering your carbon footprint?
A) Purchase of NIKE T-shirt
B) Frequent use of cars
C) Purchase of locally grown vegetables
D) Purchase of refrigerated vegetables
Do not forget to check the study materials offered in this article and use them to your benefit!
All the best for your upcoming NATA exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I prepare for NATA in one month?
Is 90 a good score in NATA Exam?
Is NATA Exam easy?
How much time does it take to prepare for NATA Exam?
How much time should I keep aside for revision in the NATA Exam Preparation plan?
What are the last-minute preparation tips to improve my accuracy in the NATA 2023 exam?
Should I solve previous year question papers during my NATA last-minute preparation?