Haryana Judiciary had announced it's last vacancy in 2021 and the results were announced in 2022 on 3rd August 2022. Find the official Notification at the end of this article.
In this article we will discuss:
- How to fill Haryana Judiciary application form.
- Steps by Step tutorial to fill Haryana Judiciary 2021 form.
- Official Notification of Haryana Judiciary 2021.
How To Fill Haryana Judiciary Registration Form?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to complete the Haryana Civil Judiciary Exam Online Form without errors.
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission, i.e., http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/.
- On the Home Page, Click on the "Click Here to Apply" button
- Then, Click on the "New Registration" tab
- Enter required details like Name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, E-mail Id, etc
Check: How To Prepare For Haryana Judiciary Mains Examination
- Enter the Captcha and Click on the "Submit" button
Check: Haryana Judiciary Cut Off 2022
How to Fill The Haryana Judiciary Application Form 2021?
After successful registration, a new User ID and password will be generated, and the same will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the "Already Registered" button.
- Re-login to the website using the User ID and password
Check: Haryana Judiciary Answer Key 2022
- Click the "Go to Application Form" button and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields and click on the "Save & Next" button.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per specifications
Check: Haryana Judiciary Exam Analysis 2021
- Click on the "Submit" button
- A pop-up window will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout of the submitted Application Form and duly sign the same.
Check: Haryana Judiciary Question Paper Analysis- Past 10 Years
- Upload the scanned copy of the signed Application Form
- You can edit the details in the online form by clicking on the "Edit Application Form" button. If any details have been edited, you must take the printout and upload the scanned copy of the signed Application Form once again.
Check: Haryana Judiciary Syllabus 2021
- The final step is making an online payment. Special care should be taken while making payment, as the application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Click on the "Make Payment" button
Check: Haryana Judiciary Exam Pattern
- After a successful transaction, a payment acknowledgement slip (with a unique application number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee, and post applied for) will be generated.
- Download the payment payslip and save it for future reference
Check: Best Books For Judiciary Exams 2023
Official notification of Haryana Judiciary 2021: CLICK HERE
Haryana Public Service Commission released their last official notification for recruitment in 2021, we are still waiting for the upcoming vacancies. However, the above mentioned steps will be helpful for all the aspirants when they fill their Haryana Judiciary application form whenever new vacancies are announced by HPSC.