Reader's Digest: Are you interested in becoming a Civil Judge in Chhattisgarh? Find out if you meet the eligibility criteria for the Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam 2023. Keep reading to learn about the requirements and qualifications needed to pursue this exciting career opportunity.
The Chhattisgarh High Court in Chhattisgarh recently announced the 33rd Chhattisgarh Judiciary Recruitment examination. This official notification came out on December 14, 2022. If you're interested in applying for the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) post, there are 48 vacancies available.
To be eligible for this recruitment examination, candidates must meet the requirements set by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The examination will take place in various locations within Chhattisgarh.
The eligibility criteria for the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) post include factors such as nationality, age, and qualification. It's important to fulfill these criteria before attempting to apply.
Ensure you meet the necessary requirements and seize this opportunity to be a part of the Chhattisgarh Judiciary.
Download FREE Study Material for Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam by Judiciary Gold
Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Exam 2023 Highlights
The Chhattisgarh Judiciary examination is conducted in 3 stages, i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination, and the Viva - Voce round.
- The Chhattisgarh High Court and the Chhattisgarh public service commission (CGPSC) preliminary examination result is out, and the date for the mains exam has been announced.
- The preliminary examination is an objective-type question examination of 100 marks and will be a computer-based test.
- The main examination is a subjective-type question examination of 100 marks and will be a written test.
- Candidates above 21 and above 35 years of age are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- If the candidate's candidature doesn't meet the essential CGPSC Civil Judge eligibility criteria, their candidature will be automatically cancelled immediately and automatically.
- Candidates having an LLB degree or equivalent degree from a government and bar council-recognized university are eligible to apply for this examination.
- The admit card for both the preliminary and mains examination will be issued 10 days before the date of the examination.
Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2023
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam Eligibility: Age Limit
The Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Age limit is set up by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) recruitment examination and the Chhattisgarh high court.
- The candidates must fulfil the basic age limit to qualify for this recruitment examination.
- The minimum age to apply for this recruitment examination is 21 years as of 01.01.2023.
- The maximum age to apply for this recruitment examination is 35 years as of 01.01.2023.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam Eligibility: Age Relaxation
- The eligible age limit for the General category candidates is between 21 to 35 years of age.
- The candidates of the Schedule caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) categories will get an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidates of the OBC (other backward classes) category will get an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- The female candidates will get an upper age relaxation of 10 years.
- The candidates of the physically handicapped category will get an upper age relaxation of 10 years.
- The state government employees of Chhattisgarh will get an upper age relaxation of 3 years.
The table below shows the age relaxation of the Chhattisgarh civil judge examination 2023:
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|State Government Employees of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam Eligibility: Qualification
The Chhattisgarh public service commission recruitment examination and the Chhattisgarh High Court set up the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Qualification eligibility.
The candidates have to fulfil the essential educational criteria to be eligible to apply for the civil judge post.
- The candidate must hold a degree of Law (LLB) or any equivalent degree of graduation from the government and bar council-recognized university to be eligible to apply for this recruitment examination.
- The candidate requires three character certificates, i.e. one issued by the dean of your college or the principal academic officer in which you are least educated.
- The responsible person should issue 2 other character certificates; the person should be related to you.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam Eligibility: Nationality
- The candidates who are citizens of India are eligible to apply for the Chhattisgarh civil judge post examination.
- No NRIs or foreign nationals are eligible to apply for this examination.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Application Form 2023
Chhattisgarh High Court and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) released the official notification for the post of Chhattisgarh civil judge.
- The official notification of the CGPSC recruitment examination for the post of Chhattisgarh civil judge was released on 14 December 2022.
- The commencement of the online application form for the Chhattisgarh civil judge began on 12 December 2022.
- The closing date to submit the Chhattisgarh civil judge application form was 31 December 2022.
- The application form involves the following steps: registration, filling in the personal details in the application form, uploading your required documents, and paying the application fees.
- Candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The Chhattisgarh Judiciary Recruitment examination for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) post has been announced, with 48 vacancies available.
- To be eligible, candidates must meet the criteria set by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, including factors such as nationality, age, and qualification.
- The examination consists of three stages: Preliminary examination, Mains examination, and Viva-Voce round.
- The preliminary examination is computer-based, while the main examination is a written test.
- Age eligibility ranges from 21 to 35 years, with certain relaxations for specific categories.
- Candidates must have an LLB degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Admit cards for both the exams (Prelims and mains) will be issued ten days before the examination date.
- The application process involves registration, filling in personal details, uploading all required documents, and paying the application fees.
- Make sure to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
In summary, the Chhattisgarh Judiciary exam offers an opportunity to become part of the Chhattisgarh Judiciary as a Civil Judge (Junior Division). Ensure you meet the necessary requirements and follow the application process to pursue this career path successfully. Good luck!