Updated On : September 21, 2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) every year conducts the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE).
The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level entrance examination i.e. any student from any part of India can apply for this entrance examination.
The eligibility criteria is based on the various Parameters that are: -
In this article, you will get to know about the NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Eligibility 2023.
The 3-year undergraduate program will be conducted in Hindi and English medium only. For this program, NTA (National Testing Agency) has introduced around 12000 seats for both the Government as well as Private colleges across India.
As per the NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) eligibility criteria, students are required to meet the age limit and the specified academic qualifications.
The eligibility criteria of NCHMCT JEE also include the parameters for physical fitness that the students are required to meet. The candidates must note that those failing to fulfill the eligibility criteria, won't be allowed to appear in the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) 2023.
The parameters on which the NCHMCT JEE eligibility 2023 depends are as follows: -
Read more: NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2023
Download Free Study Material for NCHMCT JEE by Super Grads
The NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Age limit is set up by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidates have to meet the basic age limit to be eligible for this entrance examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced different age limits for the candidates belonging to different categories.
The table below shows the NCHMCT JEE 2023 Age Limit: -
|1.||The General and OBC (other backward classes) and PwD (person with a disability) belong to general and OBC candidates.||The Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2021|
|2.||The SC (schedule caste) / ST (schedule tribe) and PwD (person with disability) belonging to SC (schedule caste) / ST (schedule tribe) category||The Upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2021|
Read more: NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2023
If the candidates want to appear for the NCHMCT(national council of hotel management and catering technology) JEE (joint entrance examination) 2023 then the candidates should know what are the qualifying examinations are obtained by the National Testing Agency (NTA). And they should also know about the subjects which are mandatory in class 10 + 2.
Read more: NCHMCT JEE Cut off 2023
List of Qualifying Examinations
The table below shows the list of qualifying examinations for the NCHMCT JEE 2023: - S.No List of Exams
1. The intermediate or two-year pre-university examination will be conducted by a recognized university and board.
2. Plus two-level exam in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized State Board/Central such as State Boards of Secondary Education, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE)
3. H.S.C. Vocational Examination which has been approved by SCVT and NCVT of the state concerned
4. High School Certificate Examination (HSCE) of the Cambridge University
5. Senior Secondary School Examination (SSSE) conducted by the National Open School (NOS) with at least five subjects including English as one of the Subjects. The result for the same should be provided by the last week of September.
6. Public School, University, or Board Examination in India or in a foreign country which is accorded recognition by Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education
7. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (Cambridge/London/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
Read more: Hotel Management Entrances after 12th
Frequently Asked Questions
How to create a proper and effective study plan for NCHMCT JEE?
What is the age limit as prescribed by the concerned authority for NCHMCT JEE 2023?
What is the qualifying exam to be completed by the candidates to apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2023?
Candidates must have passed or appear in the 10 + 2 examination in any streams from the recognized boards such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or its equivalent. Aspirants who have passed the exam equivalent to the above mentioned qualifying exam can also apply for the admission entrance test.
What is the exam pattern of the NCHMCT Joint entrance examination?
This 200 multiple choice questions are divided into 5 sections i.e. Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language and Aptitude for Service Sector.
The NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a 3 hours long entrance examination that is conducted in both Hindi and English medium.
How many institutes will accept admission through NCHM JEE 2023?
There are a total of 74 that offer admission on the basis of NCHM JEE 2023.