Reader's Digest: Are you aspiring to join the esteemed Maharashtra Judiciary? Discover essential tips and resources for successful preparation. Unlock your potential and ace the upcoming exams!
Are you preparing for Maharashtra Judicial Services? Worried about how to begin the preparation and how to score full marks? Well, you need to have a proper preparation plan and tips to reach your goal.
This post shall take you through tips and tricks by our experts from the Judiciary Gold team. Each of you might have different ways of preparing, but following expert guidance can help in resolving the hurdles.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's know detailed Maharashtra Judiciary Preparation Tips and tricks.
Download Maharashtra Judiciary Study Material by Judiciary Gold [FREE]
How To Prepare For Maharashtra Judiciary 2023?
Before you begin, note that preparation requires at least 6 months to 1 year. You need to be dedicated and focused as the exam includes various subjects.
- As per the selection process, there are three stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interviews. You need to clear all three stages in order to be eligible for the final selection.
- Go through the detailed Maharashtra Judiciary Syllabus to get an idea about important topics in each subject.
- List out the topics in which you are strong and weak, as it can help in better preparation. You can know which topics to focus on more.
- In the prelims exam, you have a general knowledge subject for which you need to read daily newspapers and be thorough with the latest current affairs.
- Make sure you have all the highly recommended subject-wise books ready before you begin your Maharashtra Judiciary Preparation.
How to start?
This is the most asked question of every aspirant. The right first step ensures success.
- A reverse way of studying is the most suggested way of preparation. Begin your preparation with the mains examination, and you are automatically preparing for the prelims exam.
- Mains session includes most of the subjects from the preliminary syllabus. Hence, if you target the tough part of the selection process, you can score better in both prelims and mains.
- Prepare 50 questions each from major subjects and 25 questions each from minor subjects.
- Prepare handwritten conceptual notes.
- Refer to the Bare Acts for a major part of your answer, along with commentaries and leading case laws.
Know About - Maharashtra Judiciary Exam Pattern
How to Prepare for Maharashtra Prelims Exam 2023?
The preliminary exam is considered the screening test for the mains examination. Marks secured in prelims are not considered for the final merit list. However, you need to clear prelims in order to be eligible for the mains exam.
- For Prelims also, use the reverse engineering technique. If you wish to prepare in a comprehensive manner ad be thorough with all topics, make sure to begin with MCQs to Bare Acts.
- As said above, you are already preparing question banks from Bare Acts, hence start with solving questions and then move to Bare Acts.
- Take up as many Judiciary mock tests and question papers as possible. This way, you can enhance your preparation levels.
- You must be thorough with the arrangement of Bare Acts (Index and Structure)
|Constitution of India
||Indian Contract Act
|Code of Criminal Procedure
||Specific Relief Act
|Indian Penal Code
|Indian Evidence Act
How to Prepare for Maharashtra Mains Exam 2023?
- Writing answers is the key to cracking mains session with a high score. Your writing skills are tested in this stage.
- Write at least 2-3 answers in a day with a timer. This way, you can improve your time management skills and know your structuring of answers.
- Be thorough with the contemporary legal and socio-legal issues for Essay writing.
- Judgment writing plays an important role in translation.
- Do not wait for the results of the preliminary exam to begin the preparation. As said above, begin with mains preparation and then you are simultaneously preparing for prelims.
Check - How to Fill Maharastra Judiciary Application Form
How to Prepare for Maharashtra Interview 2023?
- Note that interview is a test of personality and not of knowledge. You have already cleared the mains session, and hence you are attending the interview.
- Make sure to maintain your attitude, personality, and body language when you appear for the interview.
- Have a thorough reading of Bare Acts to clear your concepts. Generally, questions are asked indirectly in the interview. Hence, it is advised to be thorough Bare Acts.
- Also, you must be aware of recent legal issues and developments across the country. Ensure to read Daily Current Affairs to know about all the latest issues happening across the globe.
- Prepare for and appear in various mock tests. Testing your preparation levels and improving confidence, these mock interviews can be of great help.
Thus, these are the strategies from our expert Shubham Updhyaya (Subject Matter Expert at Judiciary Gold), for Maharashtra Judiciary Exam Preparation. Lastly, try to begin your preparation at least 6 months to achieve your desired goal. Hope these tips were helpful, and we wish you all the best for your exam.