IPU CET 2023 Sample Papers are very helpful and useful in understanding the Common Entrance Test pattern and syllabus. They are helpful in calculating the strengths and weaknesses of the student, and hence, in deciding better preparation techniques. Candidates can calculate their preparation level, work on the speed of answering the questions, and accuracy level.
Solving IPU sample papers and previous years’ question papers will help the students to know more about the type of questions and the level of the questions that will be asked in the examination, the difficulty level of the examination, and much more.
The difficulty level of the IPU CET BBA exam is between easy to moderate and in some sections some questions are of the difficulty level also. But overall the examination is of moderate level.
Download Free Study Material for GGSIPU CET BBA Exam 2024 by SuperGrads
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the Common Entrance Test. This common entrance test is conducted for eligible students to get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Indraprastha University. This entrance exam is conducted in online mode only from this year. This entrance exam is conducted to test the candidate’s knowledge of English, Business and General Awareness, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, and management and communication skills, and etc.
- The official notification for the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Business Administration application form was out on the official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in on 5th June 2023.
- The IPU BBA admission form was out on 08th June 2023.
- The last date to submit the IPU BBA admission form 2023 was 7th August 2023.
- The IPU BBA Admit card 2023 was out on 19th August 2023.
- The IPU BBA exam was conducted on 29th August 2023.
- This entrance examination was directed in online mode only.
- This entrance examination is a state level examination, and the students will get only one chance in one year to give this examination.
- All the category candidates have to submit Rs. 1200/- as their application fee.
- The students who have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board or any equivalent examination in 2020 and 2023 are eligible to apply for this exam.
- The student must have to score a minimum of 50% in their higher senior secondary examination to get eligible for this examination.
- The minimum age to apply for this examination is 18 years and the maximum age is 21 years.
Check: IPU CET BBA Exam pattern
IPU CET BBA Previous Year Question Paper
The Students who shall be participating in the IPU Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Business Administration can obtain the previous year question paper from TOPRANKERS.COM. Students who are appearing for the IPU CET BBA examination 2023 should solve the previous year question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and exam type. The best way to practice for the IPU CET BBA examination is to solve as many as IPU CET previous year’s question papers. By solving the previous year question paper candidates will get familiar with the level of paper and type of paper.
Check: IPU CET Preparation Books
Download IPU CET BBA Previous Year Papers
- Most of the students are facing problems in gathering the previous year’s question paper to solve. So we are here to provide you with the previous year’s question paper of the IPU CET BBA examination of the last 10 years. (Link).
- The IPU Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Business Administration previous year’s question papers are available at the official website of Indraprastha University. Some of the question papers are available on our page also (toprankers.com). So, without wasting more time students should start downloading them and practising in order to solve maximum papers before the last test of the year.
- The student should practice as much as a sample paper, model test papers, and etc. By attempting these papers you will also get an idea of each topic's weightage.
- Here on our page (topranker.com) you will get both the previous year paper and mock test series for the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Business Administration. (link)
- Here we are also providing IPU CET BBA exam solved papers in English medium. So it will be easier for every student to solve the question paper as per their preferred language.
Read more: How to Crack IPU BBA Entrance Exam
Importance of Solving IPU CET BBA Previous Year Question Papers
For the students who are appearing for the IPU CET BBA examination, the previous year question papers can be a helping hand in the preparation for the exam. There are numerous benefits of solving the previous year's papers. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Solving the IPU CET BBA exam previous year question paper will help the student to analyze the exam pattern and exam level that is pursued the test.
- By solving the previous year question paper candidates will get to know about the trend which has been followed by the exam official while preparing the question paper for the final examination.
- You will know about the type of questions that are asked in the examination.
- This practice will help you to improve your speed and accuracy in attempting the examination.
- After attempting as many as possible previous year’s question papers you will get to know about the time consuming and non-time consuming topics also. It will help you to make your strategy to crack the exam easily.
- The questions from the previous year's question papers help the candidates in practising with the genuine material that has already been put up in the examination in the past years.
Check: IPU CET Study Material
Structure of the IPU CET BBA Question Paper
The structure of the IPU CET BBA question paper is the same as every other undergraduate entrance examination question paper. Here below you will find how the IPU CET BBA question papers look alike: -
- The IPU CET BBA question paper consists of 100 questions of 4 marks each.
- These 100 questions are divided into 4 sections i.e. English Language, Business and General Awareness, Logical and Analytical Ability and Management Aptitude and Communication Skills.
- The candidate will get 2 hours 30 minutes of time to attempt these 100 questions.
How to download the IPU CET BBA Question Paper?
Students who wish to download the question paper from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University website can follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on the ‘examination’ link.
- A drop-down list will appear having an option ‘previous year examination’.
- Search for the examination of ‘Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Download the question paper by clicking on the links provided.
Check: IPU CET BBA Syllabus