Christ University will release the admit card for Christ University Entrance Exam 2024 on the official website a week before the exam.
The exam conducting authority will release the call letter only in online mode.
You can download the hall ticket by entering your login credentials, such as your username and password.
This post shall guide you through the step-by-step instructions to download Christ University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2024, how to solve discrepancies in the hall ticket and more.
Download Free Study Material for Christ University Test 2024 by Supergrads
How to Download Christ University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2024?
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., ‘www.christ university.in’.
- Step 2: On the homepage, enter your login credentials which include your date of birth, your name, the application number, and your unique ID.
- Step 3: After providing all the details, click on the 'Login' button to access the website. Click on the option named ‘Admissions tab’.
- Step 4: The Christ University Entrance Exam admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on the download button to download the admit card.
- Step 6: Take a printout for future reference.
Check: Christ University Entrance Application Form 2024
Details Mentioned on Christ University Entrance Test Admit Card 2024
The following details are mentioned on the Christ University Entrance Test Admit Card.
- Your Name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Venue details
- Report time to the venue
- Exam venue
- Exam Timing
- Other instructions about the exam
How to Solve Discrepancies in Christ University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2024?
If there are any issues with the Christ University Entrance Test admit card, you must contact the administration office immediately. After checking the issue, they will provide a duplicate admit card with the corrected information.
Documents to be carried along with Christ University 2024 Admit Card
You must carry the admit card to the exam centre without fail. Otherwise, you are not allowed to take the exam.
But some other documents have to be carried along with the admit card, as listed below:
- A copy application form
- The payment slip for online submission
- 2 photos of passport size with a fixed dimension of 35mm x 45mm.
- Carry the class 10th, 12th, and Graduation original mark sheets and the photocopies.
- If you have completed graduation before November 2021, carrying the photocopy and original certificate of provisional degree is mandatory.
- If you are applying for the MBA process, you must provide valid CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT
- If you are in the final year or semester, you must submit the mark sheet until the last semester.
- You are required to carry the certificate of transfer from the last appeared institute.
- If you appear outside of Karnataka, you need to provide the migration certificate
- If you appear in the exam outside of India, you need to carry visa and passport copies.
- If you have completed the graduation from any qualifying program, then you must provide the certificate of provisional degree or certificate of convocation
Read Also: Christ University Interview Preparation Tips
Christ University Entrance Test Exam Campus 2024
The Christ University Entrance Test is a national-level examination conducted in various test centres across India. Check the below table to know the list of Christ University Entrance Test 2024 Centres.
- Bangalore Central Campus
- Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus
- Bangalore Kengeri Campus
- Bangalore Yeshwanthpur Campus
- Delhi NCR Off-Campus
- Pune Lavasa Off-Campus
Also check: Christ University Entrance Exam Dates 2024
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentence0Log in to edit with Ginger