Updated On : April 17, 2023
Summary: Candidates preparing for the CUET exam should be familiar with the type of questions. This eventually leads to effective preparation and practice for the CUET 2023 examination.
CUET (Common University Entrance Test) is an India-level UG entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency annually. Candidates qualifying for the examination become eligible for admission to UG courses in the central universities.
The questions in CUET are designed to evaluate a candidate’s Aptitude and Analytical skills.
The nature of the questions asked in the examination will be equivalent to 10+2 or an exam equivalent to that. As per the rules, the type of CUET exam will be MCQ (multiple choice based). This means one has to mark the correct option out of the available options.
The article answers the question, "What type of questions are asked in CUET?".
The candidates can check out the different types of questions asked in the CUET examination from the section mentioned below:
1. I sent the application five days ____________
A) ago B) before C) since D) hence
Check: CUET exam pattern
2. The science of making maps is called
A) Morphography B) Cartography C) Calligraphy D) Geography
Check: CUET books
3. Bodh Gaya is situated in
A) Nepal B) Bihar C) Rajasthan D) Sri Lanka
4. Shyam started walking from point ‘P’ towards the south. After walking 40 m, he turned left, then walked 30 m and reached a point ‘Q’. What will be the direction of ‘Q’ concerning point ‘P’?
A) North-East B) South-West C) South-East D) North-West
5. A bullet of mass 10 g moving horizontally with a speed of 500 m/s passes through a block wood of mass 1 kg, initially at rest on a frictionless surface. The bullet comes out of the block at a speed of 200 m/s. The final speed of the block is
A) 500 m/s B) 300 m/s C) 200 m/s D) 3 m/s
Check: CUET 2023 Exam Pattern For NIIT University
6. An ideal gas used in a Carnot engine has an adiabatic expansion ratio of 32. Its specific heat ratio is 1.40. The efficiency of the engine is
A) 0.99 B) 0.75 C) 0.5 D) 0.25
7. Which of the following order is not correct?
A) Bond order: O2 + > O2> O2 – > O2 2 –
B) Boiling point: HF >HCl>HBr> HI
C) Ionization energy: N > O and Be > B
D) Electronegativity: N > C > P >Si
Check: CUET Syllabus 2023
8. If the roots of the equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 where a ≠ 0 and c ≠ 0 and α and β, then the equation whose roots are 1/ 2 and 1/β 2 is
A) c 2 x 2 – (b 2 – 2ac) x + a 2 = 0
B) c 2 x 2 – (b 2 – 2ac) x – a 2 = 0
C) c 2 x 2 + (b 2 + 2ac) x + a 2 = 0
D) c 2 x 2 – (b 2 + 2ac) x – a 2 = 0
9. The triplet codons UGA, UAG and UAA are termed termination codons because they
A) Do not allow ribosomes to bind with mRNA
B) Do not specify any amino acid
C) Prevent binding of tRNA anticodons with mRNA
D) Stop mRNA synthesis
Check: Important Questions for CUET 2023 Logical Reasoning
10. Stimulus in Mimosa pudica generally transduce due to
C) Change in turgor pressure
D) Signal transduction
Check: CUET Expected Cut off
If you have been preparing for the CUET examination, you should practice these questions to ace the same. For more preparation strategy, study material, and live classes, enrol in the latest course by TopRankers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What level of questions will be asked in the CUET exam?
What will be the format of questions in CUET 2023?
How can I check the type of questions asked in the CUET exam?
Will there be descriptive questions also in the CUET exam?
No, there will be no descriptive questions in the CUET exam.