Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow is expected to release the official notification for UP Police Constable Recruitment in January 2020.
In order to be a part of this recruitment, the first step that needs to be taken is applying for it. Read the post below in order to know how to apply for this exam and what are the mandatory factors.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill the UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria before they proceed to fill the form. Anyone who does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility will get their forms canceled later.
- The form has to be filled in 3 major steps: Filling Personal Information, Paying Fee, Uploading Photo & Signature.
- The first stage of this recruitment is the Written Test which will be followed by Physical Standard Test.
- UP Police Constable Admit Card 2020 will release after the 15 days of the completion of the online process of the exam on the official website.
UP Police Constable Application Form 2020 Highlights
||UP Police Constable
||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
|Application Form Fee
||Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking), Offline (E-Challan)
||Scanned images of photo and signature, official documents
|Eligibility to apply
||Age-18-25 years, Qualification-12th
UP Police Constable Application Form Dates 2020
The Official Notification for UP Police Constable Recruitment is expected to be out in the month of November. Check the relevant dates in the below table-
|Application Form Release Date
|Last Date to Apply
|| February 2020
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment
How To Apply For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for this recruitment:
Step 1: Form Filling
- Go to the official website
- Click on 'All Notification/Advertisement
- Then, click on 'UP Police Constable Registration 2020'
- Firstly, it is very important that the students read the instructions.
- Fill the details asked in the application form
The following things must be asked to be filled in the registration form:
||Date of birth
||Adhaar Card Number
||Security Question & Answer
Step 2: Fee Payment
- Review the form once and make sure there are no mistakes or errors
- Select the payment mode (online or offline)
- Click on Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking if you are paying online
- Add Card Number, Expire Date, CVV and enter details
- Fill OTP received on phone number
- The fee will be paid
- Select E-Challan if you want to go with offline payment mode
- Take the print out of E-Challan
- Go to any nearby SBI (State Bank of India) and pay the fee there showing that printout
- Then visit the website and upload the copy of the receipt
Step 3: Photo and Signature
- The image of scanned photo and signature are to be uploaded in the form compulsorily
- The dimensions are given below
|200 X 230 pixels (dimensions)
||140 X 60 pixels
|20 KB – 50 KB (size)
||10 KB to 20 KB
||On white paper with black ink
|Background - White
||Only the applicant should sign it
||Clarity is important
|Do not wear glasses in the picture
||Sign in a running hand
Instructions for Photo & Signature
Check the dos and don'ts for photo and signature in UP Police Constable Application Form 2020:
- The background of photo and signature should be white/light-colored
- Candidate's face, both ears should be visible in the photo
- There should not be a lot of shadow or light on the face in the photo
- Recently clicked photo would be appreciated
- Eyes in the photo should be open
- A professional-looking photo would be great
- The signature will not be approved if they are in different designs or styles. They should be as exact as they are in candidate's official papers or documents
- Sign in running hand. Avoid signing in BLOCK letters
- The scanned images of photo and signature should be in JPEG Format
Documents Required to Fill UP Police Constable Application Form
Following documents are required to fill the UP Police Constable Application Form 2020:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Adhaar Card/ PAN Card
Important Guidelines to Fill UP Police Constable Application Form 2020
Those who are planning to apply for this recruitment and fill registration form must read as follows. Along with the important guidelines, know the UP Police Constable Preparation Tips 2020 to score well in the exam.
- Fill only 1 application form. If anyone fills more than 1 form, the officials might reject their candidature
- If any form is submitted without scanned images of photo and signature, their form will be rejected
- A 'No Objection Certificate' has to be produced if one is currently serving somewhere
- Any form found with wrong/false information will be rejected right away
- Kindly put your own contact details (phone number and e-mail) because via that only, the officials will communicate regarding important matters
- One the application form fee has been paid, it will not be refunded