Telangana High Court released the official notification of the Telangana Judicial services to recruit the candidates for the Civil Judge cadre.
Candidates can gear up their preparation by following Telangana Judiciary Exam Preparation tips provided by experts.
Judicial Services are one of the prestigious jobs for candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in law. Across India, the Judiciary Exam is conducted separately for each state.
- Before proceeding with the preparation, candidates must be aware of the complete Telangana Judiciary Exam Syllabus.
- Candidates need to score above the cut-off to get selected for the next stage of the selection process.
- In the exam, most of the questions are asked from the 22 Bare Acts.
- In this post, Candidates will get complete information regarding how to prepare for both prelims and Mains and the best books for preparing for the Telangana Judiciary exam.
- Solving Judiciary Exams Question Papers will help candidates know the paper's difficulty level and the type of questions asked in the exam.
Download FREE Study Material for Telangana Judiciary Exam by Judiciary Gold
Telangana Judiciary Exam Preparation for Prelims 2023
The Telangana Judiciary Prelims Exam consists of 100 objective questions, each with one mark. Go through the detailed subject-side preparation tips for the prelim exam.
- Candidates need to focus more on topics like the IEA (Indian Evidence Act), T.P. (Transfer property), and contract act, as most of the questions are asked from these topics.
- It would be best if you were a master in topics (Indian Penal Code), CRPC (Criminal Procedure Code), and Civil Procedure Code. 7-12 questions will be asked from this section. Hence preparing these topics will help you score good marks on the exam.
- Solving previous year's Judiciary Exam Question Papers will help candidates know the paper's difficulty level and the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Most of the questions are repeated from the previous year's papers. Hence, solving these papers will help cover 50% of the syllabus.
- In the exam, definitions will be asked from IEA, T.P., and the contract act, and students must answer the paper's heading. So essential reading would be enough for cracking this section.
- During the Telangana Judiciary Exam preparation, candidates should first master subjects like the Hindu marriage act, limitation act, specific relief act, easement act, etc.
How to Master Bare Acts 2023?
Candidates are advised to solve at least ten previous year question papers as it will help them cover almost 80 per cent of the syllabus. Follow the instructions given below while attempting the last year's papers.
- Make a chart for each act year-wise and start your preparation accordingly.
- Read the content from each section and observe it. Try to write the definition of each act as a oneliner word.
- Please read all the definitions of care acts and practice them without seeing them.
- Also, candidates need to attempt the other state judiciary exam papers as part of the Telangana Judiciary Exam Preparation, and that will help candidates to understand the different modes of questioning styles.
- Read subject-wise MCQs from the books and solve them regularly.
- Focus on the latest amendments of every act of the Telangana Judiciary Syllabus.
- It is essential to read the content of each act and try to remember all the headings and sections.
How to Prepare for Telangana Judiciary Mains Exam 2023?
As per the notification, the Telangana Judiciary mains exam consists of three papers, i.e., Civil Law, Criminal Law, English to Hindi/Telugu Translation, and essay writing. The translation part is for 30 marks, and the easy writing is for 70 marks. The Mains exam carries a total of 300 marks.
|Translation & Essay writing
Here, we have provided some simple tips that help candidates to know how to prepare for the Mains exam of the Telangana Judiciary.
- The first and foremost important thing is candidates must be quick enough to complete all three papers in 3 hours.
- Candidates must practice writing skills to score good marks in the upcoming exam.
- Attempting old question papers during the Telangana Judiciary Exam Preparation is very important as it will help score 80% of marks.
- For translation from English to Hindi/Telugu, candidates must read Legal Journals and daily newspapers to learn new words.
- Try to write at least 300 words of translation regularly from each question paper.
How to Present the Answer Paper 2023?
- Answers can be written only in 16 lines, as candidates will be given an A4 sheet of paper for writing answers.
- A border must be left on all four sides of the paper.
- Good handwriting will help candidates to score good marks
- Try to avoid spelling mistakes
- Practice copywriting to get neat handwriting.
How to Answer the Questions 2023?
Candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below while answering the questions in the Telangana Judiciary exam:
- Candidates must define any term as per the Bare Act only, and they can not write in their language.
- To define the difference between the two sections, make a two-column table and tabulate the differences between the two sections.
- When a question is asked to elaborate or discuss, candidates must write their opinion and legal points supporting it.
- If a question asks you to Explain, you must write the meaning, illustration, and any other critical judgment to the point.
- Try to minimize your word limit. If a question is for ten marks, the word limit should be 400-500.
- The content you write, English Langauge used, and neat presentation are the three parameters checked in the Mains exam.
Telangana Judiciary Exam Books 2023
Referring to the best books that cover the entire syllabus is one of the most important things during the Telangana Judiciary Exam Preparation. To help candidates, we have provided a few essential books for the Telangana Judicial Servies exam.
Go through the tabulated Judiciary Exam Books below and boost your preparation for the exam:
|Criminal Law, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act
||Bear Act Criminal Manual
||K.N. Chandrashekaran Pillai
|Indian Evidence Act
||The Law of Evidence
||Central Law Agency
|Indian Penal Code
||Indian Penal Code
|Question papers & Guide
||Guide to Judicial Service Examination
|Code of Civil Procedure
||Code of Civil Procedure
||Bare Act, Universal
|Code of Civil Procedure
||Civil Procedure with Limitation Act
|Indian Contract Act
||Indian Contract Act