The UP Judiciary Judiciary Application Process is a three-step process as explained below:
- Online Registration
- Payment of Application Fee
- Fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website of UP Public Service Commission, i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the Home page, click on the "Candidate Registration" tab
- Enter all the required details like your name, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc.
- Use the "Edit" option in case you want to modify the details in the online form.
- Click on the "Submit Application" link.
- Then, the print registration slip will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and save it for future reference.
Download FREE Study Material for UP PCS J Exam by Judiciary Gold
Payment of Application Fee
- After successful completion of registration, click on the "Proceed for Payment" button.
- On the Home Page, State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment, i.e., net banking, card payments, and other payments modes.
- After submitting the application fee, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the "Print Payment Receipt" and save it for future reference.
Fill the Application Form
- Click on the "proceed for final submission of the application form."
- Enter all the required details without any error.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the format specified below.
- Re-check all the details and click on the "Submit" button.