Practicing previous year's papers shall help you to improve your time management abilities and problem-solving skills. To ease out your preparation, we have provided Class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers PDF in this post.
Class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers PDF Download
Sample Papers are model tests of the actual exam that follows the same exam pattern and the time limit. Before solving the question papers, it is advised for all students to be through with all the concepts as per the Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus.
- Attempting sample papers of class 12 business studies gives you an idea about the type and pattern of the questions asked in the exam.
- Solving the CBSE class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers PDF helps you to improve speed and accuracy in the final exam.
Download CBSE & ICSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers PDF
During preparation, building a habit of solving sample papers is the best-suggested preparation strategy. It will also help you to know Class 12 Business Studies Important Questions from the exam point of view.
Along with the previous year's question papers, the sample papers are of great help. You can download free sample papers for CBSE & ICSE board below.
Download Class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers PDF
Class 12 Business Studies Answer Keys
Check your answers for the above sample papers here. Utilize the question papers during your preparation and score more marks. The below PDF includes the answer keys for all sample papers provided above.
Download Class 12 Business Studies Answer Keys PDF
CBSE 12th Business Studies Question Paper 2020 Structure
The theory paper holds a weightage of 80 marks and the practical exam is 20 marks.
- The total number of questions in the theory paper is 32.
- There are five types of questions in the theory exam.
- The marking scheme for each part is mentioned below:
||Principles and Functions of Management
||Nature and Significance of Management
||Principles of Management
||Business Finance and Marketing
| Total Marks
Importance of Solving Class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers
There are various advantages through solving class 12 Business Studies sample papers and those are listed below:
- The Sample Paper of Business Studies class 12 will help you to understand the exam pattern, the difficulty level of the paper, and the weighting of each subject in the examination.
- You can boost your speed and performance by regularly solving different sample papers.
- With the help of the Business Studies class 12 sample paper 2020, you can get to know the topics that are most important and prepare accordingly.
- Business Studies question papers will help you to understand the syllabus and exam pattern in depth
- By solving sample papers, you will be aware of their mistakes, and thus will improve in those areas.
How to Utilize CBSE class 12 Business Studies Sample Papers?
It is observed that, despite having all the sample papers, you do not know how to use and solve them. So, here's how to make efficient use of CBSE Sample Papers for class 12 Business Studies.
- Before starting the preparation, go through the syllabus and exam pattern in and out and make a study plan accordingly.
- After studying all the subjects according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern, start your evaluation during which you need to solve the CBSE Sample Papers.
- Try to solve the easier questions first as it will increase your confidence.
- Solve one question paper in a day so that you can have time to improve on the weak areas.
- After solving, make sure to check all your answers and allot marks yourself for every question and then analyze your performance and start correcting your mistakes.
- Attempt as many sample papers as you can as it will help to improve your skills in managing time.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Preparation Tips
Have a look at the expert preparation tips listed below to enhance your preparation.
- Go through the detailed class 12 Business Studies Syllabus and pattern. Study every subject of the prescribed NCERT book thoroughly.
- Refer to the best Class 12 Commerce Books to understand each topic in depth.
- Make sure you make notes which include important points during your study. Those notes will help during the revision period.
- Solve as many mock tests as you can regularly. This will help students to test their preparation levels.
- After completing each section, attempt the section-wise tests to evaluate your preparation.
- Make a list of the errors and try to improvise on the same thing.
- Make sure you follow up on your study plan regularly, consistency and perseverance are of the utmost importance to excel in boards.