CTET Result has been declared for the Central Teacher Teacher Eligibility Test exam held on 18 September 2016. Result of CTET notifies exam marks and status of qualifying the exam. The result was declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) which conducts and controls the exam.
The CBSE organises the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) twice a year, i.e. in the month of February and September respectively for each year. The CTET is conducted to fill the vacancies of the teachers for Primary level classes - 1st to 5th class and Elementary level classes - 6th to 8th class. In order to get selected in the CTET, the candidates need to clear the national level entrance exam.
The CTET has been conducted successfully in the month of September 2016 at 851 centres spread over 91 cities in India. The exam conducting authority – the CBSE has declared that the exam has been conducted successfully. It also informed that about 6, 50,000 students had registered for the CTET.
CTET 2016 Result Date
The exam was conducted on 18 Sep 2016. Central Board of Secondary Education released its OMR and official answer keys from 15 -19 Oct 2016. Now the CTET Sep 2016 Result has been declared by CBSE on 7 Nov 2016.
CTET Result 2016 – How to Check the result
The result of CTET 2016 will only be released online. Candidates will not be able to check it via any other medium. The candidates who appeared in the CTET 2016 exam will be able to check their result by following the below steps:
- Click on the link for CTET Result 2016 given below.
- After clicking on the link, the candidate will be re-directed to a CTET Result login page. (Official website)
- In this login page, the candidate has to enter the roll number and click on the button that says “Submit”.
- As soon as the candidate clicks on the submit button, the requested result of CTET 2016 will be shown
- The obtained result will show the marks secured by the candidates in each subject and overall.