Know the exam :
NICL ASSISTANT 2018
About NICL Assistant 2018:
National Insurance Company Limited is a state owned general insurance company in India. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalized in 1972. NICL Assistant offers bright opportunity for those who want to work as Assistant in the insurance sector. It is a bright and growing sector in this country and NICL Assistant is the gateway to the insurance sector.
NICL Assistant Notification
The notification gives complete details for all aspirants interested in joining the insurance sector. Official NICL Assistant notification 2018 will give information like vacancy, exam date, application process, application fee, selection process, syllabus and exam pattern, etc.
NICL Assistant Vacancy
NICL Assistant notification is yet to be released. NICL Assistant 2018 vacancies have not been announced as of yet.
NICL Assistant Exam Date
The Exam Dates are not yet announced by NICL
NICL Assistant Application Form - How to apply
Application link is not live now. We have given the steps to apply below according to last year's data.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the registration link.
- Enter your personal, academic and experience details.
- Upload photograph and Signature.
- Submit application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Take Print out of application form
NICL Assistant Application Fee
|For other categories
NICL Assistant Selection Process
Selection process comprises of:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
NICL Assistant Exam Pattern
|Name of Test
||No. of Questions
||Composite time of 120 minutes
NICL Assistant Syllabus
- Reasoning - Seating arrangement, analytical reasoning, syllogism, series test, coded inequalities, symbols & notations, blood relation, alphabet test, coding, decoding, data interpretation test, clocks & calendars, number series, streams & boat etc.
- English Language - Cloze test, phrase substitution, one word substitution, sentence improvement, reading comprehension, paragraph jumbles, spotting errors, sentence reconstruction, sentence correction/paragraph completion, synonyms & antonyms etc.
- General Awareness - National/international events & current affairs, general knowledge of world organisations, first longest & largest, common abbreviations, calendars, countries name & their capitals, Indian budget & 5-years plans, sports, important days, science- discoveries & inventions, general science, Indian history & economy, books name & their authors etc.
- Numerical Ability - Variation, mensuration- areas & volumes, arithmetic (number theory), logarithms, average, square roots, ratio & proportion, H.C.F. & L.C.M., cube roots, chain rule, simplification, simple & compound interest, fractions & decimals etc..
- Computer Knowledge - History of computer and its development phrases, types of computer, computer hardware & software, computer network & types, computer languages, internet, computer arithmetic etc.