Step-by-Step Process to Fill NIFT Application Form 2021?
Here is the detailed step-by-step process to fill the NIFT 2021 Online form.
Step 1: New Candidate to Create Log In (New Log In)
- Visit the official website of NIFT i.e. https://applyadmission.net/nift2021
- Click on the "Fresh candidate to Create Log In (New Log In)"
- Enter all the required details to register for any program
- Click on the "Submit" button
- The confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
Registered candidates can re-login to the official website and click on the "Already Logged in Candidate (Click Here) to Complete Process.
Action 1: Fill Application
- Furnish all the details correctly on the application form
- Click on the "Save" Button while filling the application form
- You can edit the application form by log in to the website using your E-mail ID and Date of Birth
- After making changes, make sure to click on the "Save" button
Action 2: Upload Images
The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture with the date of clicking the picture printed on it at the bottom. Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Sign on white paper with a Black ink pen and scan it. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. Note that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match with the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of the Interview, the candidature will be cancelled.
Action 3: Make payment
- Keep the Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Details handy
- In case you wish to change the category, click the “Home” button, and then click the “Action 1: Fill Application” button
- Make sure to click on the "Save" button after editing the information
- Now click on the “Home” button and then click on the “Action 3: Make Payment” button and proceed with the payment.
You can pay your application fee for the NIFT entrance exam online (by means of Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking) or by Demand Draft (DD).
- The Application fee for General/OBC-NCL candidates is INR Rs. 2000
- The Application fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates is INR 1000.
Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
- NIFT Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” and is payable at New Delhi.
- The DD for the NIFT application form needs to include details such as the candidate’s name, date, fee amount, and signature of the issuing authority.
- You must send the Demand Draft along with a printout of the filled-in Application Form duly completed in all respects (via Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier Service) to:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003:
Payment of application fee through Credit/ Debit Card/Net Banking
- You must provide the details of your account number along with the pin number in order to pay the application fee through a secure payment gateway.
- Do not press the back or refresh button while the application fee is paid.
Action 4: Print Application
Candidates can view the application form by clicking on the “Action 4: Print Application” button and can take a printout of the same for their record.