What Happens After Clearing CLAT 2019
- What Happens After Clearing CLAT?
- CLAT Result 2019
- How To Download CLAT Result?
- CLAT Counselling Procedure 2019 after clearing CLAT
- CLAT College Predictor
- CLAT Cut Off Expected 2019
- CLAT Careers after clearing CLAT
The CLAT Exam this year has taken place on May 26, 2019. The students can check the CLAT Result which was out on June 14, 2019. Various activities take place after clearing CLAT like the Seat Allotment & Counselling Procedure. The candidates are allotted respective colleges to pursue Law further.
What Happens After Clearing CLAT?
The candidates can check their CLAT Result on the official website. The candidates will be allotted the colleges according to their score and rank in CLAT Exam 2019.
- The process of CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 is ongoing
- The CLAT Cut Off will be out very soon
- The candidates who got shortlisted during CLAT Counselling will have an approximately 3 days’ time to secure a seat in respective NLU (National Law University).
- If any student wants to safeguard an admission based on CLAT 1st Allotment List, they must deposit counseling fee of INR50000/- to CLAT office
- Most importantly, College Predictor helps the candidates to get an idea on which college they can select
- There are several CLAT Colleges students can choose from to pursue their Law Course further
CLAT Result 2019
The CLAT Result 2019 was declared on June 14, 2019. The candidates can check the result directly from the official website of CLAT.
How To Download CLAT Result?
The students can check the CLAT Result on the official website of CLAT. The students can follow the steps given below in order to know how to check the CLAT result:
- Firstly, students shall visit the CLAT official website
- Then, candidates have to find ‘CLAT Result’ on the top right of the page
- Click on it
- Now, students shall enter their Registration Number & Password
- Now, a new page will shoot open viewing the results & the scorecard
- Candidates can save and download the scorecard
How to calculate the CLAT Result 2019?
There is a specific Marking Scheme that has to be followed in order to calculate the marks. The marking scheme to evaluate the CLAT Result is in the following table:
|CLAT Marking Scheme 2019|
|Correct Answer||Incorrect Answer||Unattempt Question|
CLAT Counselling Procedure 2019 after clearing CLAT
This procedure will begin once the CLAT Seat Allotment has successfully taken place. The students can attend CLAT Counselling 2019 in an online mode. The students whose name will feature in the merit list of CLAT 2019, will be sent their call letters to attend the CLAT Counseling 2019 for admission seeking purpose.
- A merit list will be prepared including the names of all the shortlisted candidates
- This merit list will be formed according to the merit-cum-performance basis
- The selected candidates, then, must deposit INR50,000 as a counselling fee after the declaration of 1st CLAT counselling list
- A second list will also be released for the candidates in waiting list
- According to the CLAT Calender, a fee of INR50000 will be paid by the students to secure a seat
- When the admission takes place, INR40000 will be adjusted in the college fee out of INR50000
- In case any student comes for withdrawal of the fee after the withdrawal date has been passed, there will be no refund given to the student
- A comprehensive third allotment list of candidates will be published by CLAT office. Candidates who paid their counselling fee and reserved their seat in the participating NLUs make this list.
- A list of waitlisted candidates, who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, will also be released.
- To pay the remaining amount, the students must visit the allotted NLU
- After the publication of CLAT merit list, the claim for admission and the entire amount of the counselling fee of INR 50,000 is forfeited to candidates who fail to report at the allotted NLU.
CLAT College Predictor
CLAT College Predictor enables the students to have an idea about the opportunities of admission in the Law College of their wish on the basis of CLAT 2019 Result. CLAT College Predictors are easily available online
- The candidates can predict a Law College on the basis of their rank using CLAT College Predictor
- CLAT College Predictor takes help of an advanced algorithm and opening & closing ranks of the colleges with the help of last year’s CLAT counselling data
- It will help the candidates to select the best suitable college for them
- Also, tells that which college has more chances of giving them admission
CLAT Cut Off Expected 2019
The candidates must check the expected CLAT 2019 Cut off Category Wise in the following table:
|Name of the University||Gen||SC||ST|
CLAT Careers after clearing CLAT
First of all, CLAT is an entrance exam that enables the candidates to pursue a Law Course in an esteemed educational institute. The best colleges have the highest cut off for different categories. So, the score & rank secured in CLAT Exam will be of a big influence on which college a candidate gets during counselling. After the CLAT Exam, the main motive is getting into a nice college/university. After that, there are many career opportunities that are mentioned as follows:
Jobs in Law Firms
There are so many law firms in India that recruit students directly from the campuses. These organizations proffer expertise to the candidates in the Law field. There will also be a brand name above which the expertise is offered. If any candidate works with these firms, they will get to learn a lot. Also, they will be given a handsome salary. The starting salary package itself would be INR12 Lakh. More than that, they will get great exposure. Some of the examples of these law firms are AZB Partners, Luthra & Luthra, etc.
Corporate Sector Jobs/PSU/Banking Sector
The size of such industries and their self-reliance is enhancing very fast. So, almost all the big firms nowadays possess their own legal departments and want to recruit the most creative and smart working people in Law. The work in these Public Sector Units, Banks, and Corporate Organizations can be anywhere beginning from taking care of daily tasks to very big events like mergers & acquisitions.
One of the best careers in Teaching Field. Along with the developing demand of law practitioners, there is an enhancement in demand of law teachers and professors also. If any individual has accurate knowledge and is interested in teaching, then that would be a great path to choose.
A law teacher has a lot of benefits. First, their working hours are fixed (not fluctuating like advocates). Also, the individuals get to interact with new people on a daily basis and get to study their thinking process and ideas that really make one more dynamic person. Moreover, college lectures are being paid a very handsome salary. Also, teaching is a noble field. They will get respect. Thus, this is another amazing career path that one can choose
A very obvious and common career path is becoming a judge. One can go for being on the position of a judge once they clear State Level Judiciary Exams. The candidate who graduated in law is usually appointed as an entry-level judge in different courts. If things go really well then the individual can also become a High Court judge once they are experienced enough
Sometimes, the lawyers who have been into the profession for a long time are also appointed, directly, as judges. This is counted as a second way of entering into judiciary but it will take a long time
Indian Corporate Law Services
This is one of the most prestigious career paths which is available once the student completes their law degree. This is a job which comes under Central Civil Services (Group A) and works under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Share your thoughts/queries here!