West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 242 MTS Posts
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment has released notification for Multi-Tasking Staff. Find out the eligibility criteria, application process and much more.
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment is out and there are a total of 242 vacancies. This is a great opportunity for candidates who wants work for India Post. The online application has started from 5th September and will last till 4th October 2018. Go through the entire article to learn more about the recruitment.
|Start Date of Online Application||5th September 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||4th October 2018|
|Last Date to edit application||4th October 2018|
|Last Date to print out application form||8th October 2018|
|Date of release of Admit Card||will update soon|
|Date of Examination||will update soon|
- Total Vacancies: 242
- General Vacancies: 140
- SC Vacancies: 41
- ST Vacancies: 14
- OBC Vacancies: 47
- Candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognized school/board.
- He/She must also have knowledge of the local language of West Bengal/Andaman & Nicobar/Sikkim State.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Note: Age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection of a candidate will be made on the basis of a Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the Post
- Click on the link above or visit the Official Website
- Click on recruitment notice at the bottom of the webpage
- Then, hit the link to apply and start filling the form
- Carefully fill all the necessary fields
- Upload your documents like photograph and signature
- Pay the online application fees and hit submit
- Download and print out the payment receipt.
Selected candidates will be in the Pay Matrix Level of Rs. 18000-29,700/-.
Download the Official Notification Below
So how did you like our article on West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018? Kindly let us know in the comment section below. For more updates keep visiting our blog posts
Share your thoughts/queries here!