West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare, WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
Vacancy details, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Official Notification and a Direct link to Apply Online – WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 is out for 46 posts through an official notification on the official website. Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal invites the application for the recruitment of 46 pharmacists. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned in the official Notification. If Eligible, Apply through the direct link provided in this post. Application process starts on 24th May 2018 and the last date to apply online will be 11th June 2018.
Below are the Vacancy details, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Official Notification and a Direct link to Apply Online;
Important dates to Remember:
|Opening Date of Application||24th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application||11th June 2018|
- An applicant must posses a Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Once should be registered as ‘A’ Category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
How to Apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Look for recruitment link in the right and click on it.
- A new page will open with Advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now change the URL of Homage – https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/On-line-Application.
- A new page will appear on the screen, with WBSHFWS Application Form.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents as mentioned in the official Notification.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category and click on submit.
- The final Application will appear on the screen, Save it.
- Download & take a print out of the Final Application for future reference.
Official Notification for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 | 46 Vacancies for Pharmacist Post
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below
Share your thoughts/queries here!