WBHRB Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 4976 Staff Nurse Posts
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board aims to fill 4976 vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade II under Health & Family Welfare Department. Find the direct link to apply online plus eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy details, selection process, application fee, and salary.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released an official notification recently. Through the notice, they have announced vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II. A total number of 4976 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. The application process has started on 21st July 2018. And the last date to apply is 30th July 2018. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
The upcoming vacancy details of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 is here.
|Department||No. Of Vacancy|
|Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing)||137|
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- Online application starts – 21st July 2018
- Last date to apply – 30th July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 39 years
- General Nursing and Midwifery/Basic B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing) course passed from any Nurse Training School/College of Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council as well as Respective State Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali language is desirable.
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018
- First of all, click on the direct link given above.
- Next, fill in the required details.
- After that, upload the relevant documents.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- General: Rs.210/-
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH: No Fees
- Money Order, Bank Draft, Cheque, Cash will not be accepted.
So, tell us, did you find all you required details in WBHRB Recruitment 2018? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. If you have any query then write it in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!