WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1520 Vacancies here
West Bengal Government Jobs – Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 for a total of 1520 vacancies. Get direct link to apply here
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Government is searching for those who want to serve their country by helping their fellow Brothers & Sisters. Applications are being invited from all over India for the post of General Medical Officer under Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal. There are a total of 1520 Vacancies to be filled in WBHRB Recruitment. Don’t miss out this golden opportunity to be Medical Officers with such a good pay scale. The last date to fill the online application form is 1st December 2017. Go through the following article on West Bengal Government Jobs/ WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment to more about this post, vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria and much more!
WBHRB Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||23rd November 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||1st December 2017|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||8th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the form||11th December 2017|
West Bengal Government Jobs – Vacancies
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Total|
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply must possess graduation degree in their relevant fields and should register as a medical practitioner in the medical council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Candidates age must not be more than 36 years as on 1st January 2017 for ordinary medical graduates and 40 years for those possessing postgraduate qualifications, relaxable for 2 years for otherwise well qualified and other experienced candidates
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years
- Age relaxation for OBC is 03 years
West Bengal Government Jobs – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on the shortlisting done by the West Bengal Government on eligibility criteria.
- In case of a large number of applications, a preliminary exam will be conducted and the same will be notified to you via email.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment – How to Apply
Click on the above Direct Link.
Fill the one-time registration form carefully
- Use the Username and password sent to you via email to log in.
Fill up your personal details and upload the relevant documents along with Medical Council Registration Certificate.
Pay the application fee
Click on Submit Button after validating your details.
Alternatively, you can apply on West Bengal Offical Website
Go to Recruitment and click on Online Application.
Follow steps from 2 – 6.
West Bengal Recruitment – Application Fee
UR/OBC – Rs. 210/-
SC/ST/PWD –No fee
West Bengal Recruitment – Salary
General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 15, 600 – 42, 000 /-
Grade Pay – Rs. 5,400 /-
All the best!
Stay tuned for more updates on WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!