WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Important Dates – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Eligibility Criteria – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Application Fee – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- How to Apply Online for WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Preliminary Exam Centres – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Pay Scale – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
WBCS Exam Notification 2018 – Find WBCS exam dates, eligibility criteria, and other crucial details.
WBCS Exam Notification 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission has finally released the notification for the Civil Services examination 2018. You have to go through three phases – Preliminary, Mains, and Personality Test.
WBCS Exam Notification 2018 – If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the exam until 30th November 2017. The Preliminary exam will be held tentatively on 28th January 2018.
Important Dates – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
|Start Date of Application Submission||10/11/2017|
|Last Date to Apply & Pay Fees Online||30/11/2017|
|Last Date to Pay Fees Offline||1/12/2017|
Eligibility Criteria – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Educational Qualifications – You should have a degree from a recognized University. Also, you should be able to read, write, and speak in Bengali (not required for Nepali candidates).
- Age Limit – You should be between 21 to 36 years of age as on 1st January 2018. But for West Bengal Police Service, the minimum age limit is 20 years.
Age Relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for B.C. category, 5 years for SC/ST category, and up to 45 years for PwD category candidates.
Furthermore, you should be a citizen of India. And you should also have good health and character.
For West Bengal Police Service, your height should be minimum 1.65 meters and 1.5 meters for male and female candidates, respectively.
Application Fee – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
You have to pay a fee of Rs.210/- + Rs.5 for online payment or Rs.20 for offline payment. However, if you are an SC/ST candidate of West Bengal or a PwD candidate, you don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply Online for WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on ‘One Time Registration’ or click here for the direct link.
- Fill in the form completely and correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- You will get a unique registration ID and password. Note this down carefully.
- Use these details to log in.
- After that, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill in the form and make the fee payment.
Preliminary Exam Centres – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
- Kolkata (North)
- Kolkata (South)
- Diamond Harbour
- Cooch Behar
Pay Scale – WBCS Exam Notification 2018
Pay Band is Rs.15,600 – 42,000/- + Rs.5400 Grade PAy for GRoup A and B posts. The gross emolument is Rs.21,000 besides H.R.A., D.A., and M.A.
For Group C posts, the pay band is Rs.9000 – 40,500/- + grade pay of Rs.4,800. And the gross emolument is Rs.15,960 and Rs.13,400 for different posts.
For Group D posts, the pay band is Rs.7,100 – 37,600/- + grade pay of Rs.3,900. The gross emolument is Rs.12,270/-.
The gross emoluments specified here is only for the entry level. It will increase with higher levels.
Click here to download the official notification.
So, tell us, did you find our post on WBCS Exam Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment and job updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!