Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017: Check Official Jobs Notification Details Here
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Manager – Security, Rajbhasha and Law
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017: Vijaya Bank is one of the fastest growing public sector banks has released notification for 2017. The Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 is for candidates who are eligible according to criteria. The vacancies are open for the following posts
1. Probationary Manager – Security
2. Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha and
3. Probationary Manager – Law and MMG Scale II
Candidates must fill the online application form before due date as per schedule.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details:
There are a total of 44 vacancies in Vijaya Bank
- Security – 20
- Rajbhasha – 10
- Law -14
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 Age limit –
Candidate must be a minimum of 20 years to apply for any post.
|Name of the Posts||Min Age (as on 1.10.2016)||Max age (as on 1.10.2016)|
|Probationary Manager – Security||20 years||45 years|
|Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha||20 years||35 years|
|Probationary Manager – Law||20 years||35 years|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who possess any degree/ Post graduate/ BA LLB from a university recognised by UGC can apply online. The application process will be online.
Selection process – Candidates who have filled their online application form of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 will be selected by the conducting authority in the Bank
|General / OBC||600|
How to apply?
Application form can be filled online from the official website of Vijaya Bank. Candidates must pay the application fee in order to complete the process of online application\
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Probationary Manager – Security Post
For Probationary Manager – Security Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016): Degree from a recognized University
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 – Candidates with 5 years commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendant of Police/Dy. Superintendant of Police with 5 years of service/officer of Identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years service.
For Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016):Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post Graduate degree in Sanskrity with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 – Minimum 2 years of experience as officer handling official language implementation in Public Sector Banks/ PSUs / Central Government / State Governments.
For Probationary Manager – Law Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016) : BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a recognized University.
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 –Minimum 5 years of experience out of which 3 years as practicing AdvocateAge Limit
- Name of the Posts
- Min Age (as on 1.10.2016)
- Max age (as on 1.10.2016)
- Probationary Manager – Security
- 20 years
- 45 years
- Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha
- 20 years
- 35 years
- Probationary Manager – Law
- 20 years
- 35 years
- in Civil Court / DRT dealing with Bank related cases.
Nationality/ Citizenship – A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
A candidate whose case a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificates has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 How to Download Call letter?
Candidates who are shortlisted can download Call letter from the official website. Candidates can also receive call letter by ordinary post to the address that they mentioned at the time of registration. Candidates are advised to download call letter to avoid delay.
|Name of the posts||Call Letter for Written test & Interview|
|Security Post||Download Here|
|Rajbhasha Post||Download Here|
|Law Post||Download Here|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 –Result
The results for the written exam/ Interview for vijaya Bank recruitment 2017 has been announced on the official website of vijaya bank. Candidates can check their results now!.
|Name of the posts||Result for Written test / Interview|
|Security Post||Click here|
Stay tuned for more updates on Vijaya bank Recruitment!
Share your thoughts/queries here!