Vijaya Bank PO Exam Analysis | Know the Paper Difficulty with Questions asked
Vijaya Bank has successfully conducted the online examination for Vijaya Bank Assistant (credit) Manager on 27th October 2018. Hence, Get the complete Vijaya Bank PO Exam Analysis starting from questions asked, paper difficulty to number of good attempts. Scroll down to know more.
Vijaya Bank PO Exam Analysis 27th October 2018
Vijaya Bank conducts recruitment drive for Probationary Assistant Managers (Credit) JMGS -I for general banking system. A total of 330 vacancies have been announced for which online exam was conducted. Those qualifying the online exam shall be called for the Interview process. The Online Exam consisted of objective based question. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. As the exam is over, we have brought to you, the complete exam analysis for today.
Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Exam Analysis
In the table below you can find the number of questions asked, marks in each section. Also get the number of good attempts to attain the overall cut off marks to pass the online exam for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager.
To download your Vijaya Bank PO Admit Card, Click on the link below
Vijaya Bank PO Exam – Good Attempts
The sections included in the online exam are:
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Financial Management
|Subjects||No of Qs.||Marks||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Awareness||50||50||Easy to Moderate||33-38|
|Financial Management||50||50||Moderate to Difficult||30-34|
Exam Analysis of Vijaya Bank PO Online Exam – 27th October
The section wise exam analysis for the online exam paper for Vijaya Bank Credit Officer is here below:
English Language paper analysis of Vijaya Bank PO Exam
The English paper was an easy paper compared to other sections
- Comprehension related to Banking (Artificial Intelligence) – 9
- Another passage related to E-commerce – 9
- Other basic English language based questions on Cloze test, double fillers, Error Detection, Sentence Rearrangement etc.
General Awareness paper analysis of Vijaya Bank PO Exam
- Current affairs and Banking questions asked from June-July Calendar based.
- Mutual Funds regulated by SEBI
- Questions on current Repo Rate
- Sports Authority Of India renaming
- SBI Mobile App related question
- Merger of Vijaya Bank, Dena bank and Bank of Baroda
Financial Management paper analysis of Vijaya Bank PO Exam
- Finance questions on Leverage, Ratio and Derivatives. The finance paper was moderate to difficult with crucial questions on Finance and Banking.
We hope that the exam was good for applicants and our analysis helped you in better understanding. Consequently, this can surely help you to estimate your score and keep you boosted. We will be back shortly with the expected cut off and comparison with previous years’ cut off.
To help us with Vijaya Bank PO exam analysis to be better, share with us the questions asked in the exam in the comments section below. You can post your doubts too. We are always there to help you.
All the best!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!