UPTET Notification 2018 Released | Last Date to Apply Extended
UPTET Notification 2018 is out and interested candidates can apply online for teaching roles in various government schools in Uttar Pradesh. The last to apply has been extended. Check details here.
UPTET Notification – Last Date to Apply Extended
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) has been released by UPBEB(Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) on its official website. The online application has started from 18th September 2018. Initially the last date to apply was 4th October 2018. But now the Last Date to apply has been extended to 7th October 2018. Find out details like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application process in this article below.
UPTET Important Dates
|UPTET Notification release||15th September 2018|
|Start Date of Online Application||18th September 2018|
|End Date of Online Application||7th October 2018 (Till 6 p.m.)|
| Last Date to Pay online Fee and
Print Application form
|8th October 2018|
|Last Date to Print Application form||9th October 2018(Till 6 p.m.)|
|Release of UPTET Admit Cards||17th October 2018|
|UPTET Exam Date||28th October 2018|
|Availability of UPTET Answer Key||29th October 2018|
|Declaration of UPTET Results||20th November 2018|
Candidates apply for UPTET must have a UGC recognized degree (B.Ed, D.Ed, BTC etc) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%(45% for reserved categories) marks throughout.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- The candidates applying for UPTET have to appear for a Objective Type online examination.
- The paper is of 150 marks and questions will be MCQs.
- If the candidate clears his/her examination with 60% marks i.e 90 marks out 150 marks, he/she will be selected for the interview round.
- There are two different Papers in the examination:
- Paper I: For candidates willing to teach primary classes i.e Class 1 to Class 5
- Paper II: For candidates willing to teach higher classes i.e Class 6 to Class 8
- The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 mins.
- There is 1 marks for each right answer and no negative marking.
For the entire process and exam pattern refer to the Official Notification below
How to Apply for UPTET Notification
- Click on the above link or go to the official website
- Click on apply online and your application form will be opened.
- Fill all the necessary information in the form.
- Pay the online application fee and hit submit.
- Download and print out the application form.
- General/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
Download the Official Notification Below
We hope you liked our article on UPTET Notification 2018. In case you have any queries, comment below and we will definitely help you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!