UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 | Application Link Active Now!
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for 1477 Vacancies for Combined Sub/Junior Engineer post.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had released an official notification on 26th October 2018. Via this notice, they have announced a total number of 1477 vacancies for the posts of Combined Sub/Junior Engineer post. The online application process has started from 30th October 2018, the last date to register online is 30th November 2018. Scroll down to read more details regarding the recruitment notification.
Vacancy for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
The no. of vacancies for the post of Combined Sub/Junior Engineer is as follows:
- UR – 861
- SC – 247
- ST – 12
- OBC – 357
- Total – 1477
For department wise vacancy, check the Official Notification below.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
|Official notification release||26th October 2018|
|Online application starts||30th October 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||30th November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to make changes in the online application||7th December 2018|
|Exam Date||will be notified soon|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation as per official notification
Educational Qualification –
You should have a Diploma in Engineering in any related stream.
Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam. The exam pattern, syllabus and exam date will be notified later.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Notifications/Advertisements section.
- Then, click on the notification for the appropriate posts and read it completely.
- After that, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Check the disclaimer guidelines box and click on ‘I agree’.
- Then, fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents, photo and signature.
- Also, make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.225/-
- SC/ST – Rs.105/-
- PWD – Rs.25/-
We have mentioned all the eminent information of UPSSSC 2018 recruitment. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the UPSSSC examinations, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!