UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply now 896 Civil Services Posts!
Union Public Service Commission released an official notification for 896 vacancies for various services across the nation. Candidates can apply till 18th March 2019 through the direct link mentioned in this post – UPSC Recruitment 2019 (Civil Services Exam)
UPSC Recruitment 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019:- An official Notification for 896 (CSE) Civil Services post has been released on the website of UPSC for various services. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to serve for UPSC.
- Eligible candidates can apply here by using the direct link provided in this post below.
- Candidates can apply for Civil Services for various services across the nation till 18th March 2019.
- The preliminary examination for the Civil Services post is scheduled to be conducted on 2nd June 2019.
- One also needs to pay the application fee of INR 100 barring Female, SC/ST, and Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates
UPSC CSE Exam Dates
Start date to Apply
|19th February 2019|
|Last date to Apply||
18th March 2019
Prelims Exam Date
|2nd June 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||
UPSC announced a total of 896 vacancies for various services which include 39 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category as mentioned;
- 8 vacancies for candidates of (a) blindness and low vision
- 11 Vacancies for (b) deaf and hard of hearing
- 15 Vacancies for (c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- 5 Vacancies for (e) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (c) including deaf-blindness.
In the table below, we have mentioned all the services for which 896 vacancies have been announced;
|(IAS) Indian Administrative Service.||
|(IFS) Indian Foreign Service.|
|(IPS) Indian Police Service.|
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.|
|The Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).|
|Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’|
|Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’|
|Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.|
|Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
Registration – I
- Visit the UPSC official website. Click on Apply for UPSC Civil Services.
- Enter the required details: Name, Gender, Category, Nationality, and personal information.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will be redirected to the payment step.
Payment of Application Fee
- The payment of application fees can be done by both online and offline method. Offline payment can be done at nearest SBI banks and online mode payment is done through Debit/ Credit card or Net banking.
Registration – II
- After the payment, you can log in to fill up the IAS Application form and chose your IAS Exam Centre. With the successful entry of all qualification details, you shall proceed to the next section.
Image Upload and Signature
- After Verification of all input details, the candidate needs to upload a proper format photograph. After uploading, don’t forget to check if it is being displayed properly. Similarly, the scanned copy of the signature is to be uploaded.
|General/ OBC||INR 100|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability|
- All the applicants need to possess a graduate degree from any govt. recognized institute or equivalent.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation can also apply given the graduation is complete before the exam process is over.
All the candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment for CSE must be a minimum of 21 years old and maximum 31 years old as on 1st August 2019.
Minimum Age:- 21 Years
Maximum Age:- 31 Years
⇒To get more clarity about the UPSC 2019 Recruitment for Civil Services Exam (CSE), Read official UPSC CSE Notification 2019
UPSC CSE Admit Card 2019
The official UPSC CSE Admit Card for various civil services posts will release 3 weeks prior to the prelims examination. We will update this post with the direct link to download e-admit card as soon as it is available on the official website of UPSC.
Hope you liked this post on UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Civil Services. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!