UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017 : IAS Prelims Exam GS Paper 1 & 2 Question Paper Answer Key
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017 – Check IAS Answer key 2017 for GS Paper 1 & 2, Check here.
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017- IAS Answer Key 2017 will be published soon right after the UPSC prelims 2017 exam which will be held on 18th June 2017. Candidates can compare their answers with the UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 and can determine their scores in the IAS Prelims answer key 2017. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be using the official UPSC answer keys to officially publish the result of Civil Services 2017. We, at our blog, we will provide you UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Answer Key 2017 for Paper I and Paper II so that you can check your performance in the exam.
IAS Answer Key 2017- Highlights
- UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 of Prelims (CSAT) will contain the correct answers for General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II.
- In paper I, there will be 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper I. Whereas in Paper II, the number of questions vary every year which are asked for 200 marks.
- The candidates who will be able to score 33 percent marks in GS Paper II and qualifying marks in Paper I will be considered as qualified in UPSC IAS Prelims and will be eligible to appear the IAS main examination.
IAS Prelims 2017 Answer Key- Significance
- The official website will publish the UPSC Answer Keys for prelims and mains- upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can now check the correct answers of all the questions from the answer key of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary examination.
- The UPSC IAS Prelims CSAT Answer Key 2017will be published of each of the following test series (A, B, C, and D).
- As per the official IAS answer key 2017, UPSC will evaluate the result based on it. The candidates who will manage to score marks more than the qualifying cut off will be considered as qualified.
- This will also be helpful for the aspirants who wish to clear UPSC exam next year. They can prepare from IAS Prelims 2017 paper using IAS Prelims 2017 Answer Key.
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017- Scoring Criteria
- The IAS question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates have to choose the correct answer among four options.
- Negative marking will be applicable for wrong answers. One-third (0.33) of marks assigned to the particular question will be deducted as penalty.
- In case a candidate marks more than one option as correct answer, it will be considered as wrong.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IAS 2017 Answer Key Dates
Let us take a look at the important dates related to UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017–
|IAS 2017 answer key events||Important Dates|
|IAS 2017 Prelims exam||18th June 2017|
|IAS Prelims 2017 answer key
|Will be notified soon(After exam)|
|IAS Prelims 2017 Prelims Results||August 2017|
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017- How to download IAS Prelims Answer Key 2017
Follow the steps given below to download your copy of answer key-
- Keep an eye on the official website of UPSC i.e. http://upsc.gov.in/
- You will be able to get the official notifications answer key of UPSC Prelims 2017 on the official portal itself.
- Search for the link corresponding to UPSC prelims answer key 2017.
- Download your copy of IAS Prelims 2017 results and compare your answers with the document.
IAS Prelims Answer Key 2017- Calculation of Marks
Given below is the procedure of calculation of marks in IAS Prelims 2017 exam-
|Specifications for the calculation||Scheme of marking|
|For correct answer||GS/CSAT paper 1= +2, GS/CSAT paper 2= +2.5|
|For wrong answer||1/3rd of marks|
|Total Marks (exam)||400 (each paper will carry 200 marks)|
|Aggregate Score||Marks obtained in paper 1 + Marks obtained in paper 2 – negative marks|
IAS Result 2017
The result of IAS 2017 preliminary exam will be announced in August (as per the tentative schedule). The candidates who will manage to clear the prelims exam will be called for the IAS mains exams. The total marks obtained in the UPSC prelims will be calculated out of 400 marks.
IAS Cutoff 2017
UPSC will release official notifications for UPSC cutoff 2017 soon after the selection process. The IAS cutoff 2017 will be counted in all of the stages- Prelims, Mains and Interview. The candidate need to secure the cut off to proceed with the next upcoming stage.
Stay tuned for more updates on UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!